Hunter Biden

There is actually a thread on it. It helps the “optics” but in the end he knows nothing will come from it. Your turn…🤮🤮🤮
I think he is in AG who is doing his job and wanted to be separated from an investigation into the presidents son.

I think if he were a pawn covering for the Bidens he wouldn’t have appointed anybody and would have swept it under the rug

You fuckers are calling an admitted drunk kicked out of the navy crack addict not corruption?

Citizen Biden should not refer to the Trump appointee who has been named Special Counsel as a "deranged lunatic!," nor threaten him by raving, "If you come after me, I'm coming after you!"

That would not only show him to be boorish and contemptuous of America's justice system, it would also strongly suggest that he is
"scared shitless."
Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 9.52.27 PM.png

I think he is in AG who is doing his job and wanted to be separated from an investigation into the presidents son.

I think if he were a pawn covering for the Bidens he wouldn’t have appointed anybody and would have swept it under the rug

He tried that.
The Judge said
No bueno.

He can’t sweep it under the rug. Too much evidence out there. LOL

Man you are a troll. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤡🤡🤮🤮

Forum List

Back