Hunter Biden

Thanks, most decent people wouldn’t. Attack me all you want, got no issues with that. Leave the loved ones out of it. People who do that don’t have the intelligence to debate the issues and are just looking for cheap ways to make others feel shitty. To me, that’s the sign of an awful human… not political positions
I never attacked your father,, and posted two of your comments saying why to back it up

The fact that Trump appointed this guy and he was put in charge of investigating Biden on Trumps watch means something. It flies in the face of your Biden planted deep state puppet narrative. See how you avoid addressing that and love to the personal insults? That just shows that you are weak at debate.
Garland will now say “I cannot opine on an ongoing investigation”. It’s a stall tactic. You always bring up Trump. You can’t just discuss the topic at hand. Biden is corrupt. It’s blatantly obvious with anyone who possesses a modicum of logic. You started with the insults with your sanctimonious attitude. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks, most decent people wouldn’t. Attack me all you want, got no issues with that. Leave the loved ones out of it. People who do that don’t have the intelligence to debate the issues and are just looking for cheap ways to make others feel shitty. To me, that’s the sign of an awful human… not political positions
Progressive Hunter says you’re lying. Idk. One of you is.

366708343_711258674439043_2691570461854917312_n.jpg

Garland will now say “I cannot opine on an ongoing investigation”. It’s a stall tactic. You always bring up Trump. You can’t just discuss the topic at hand. Biden is corrupt. It’s blatantly obvious with anyone who possesses a modicum of logic. You started with the insults with your sanctimonious attitude. 🤷‍♂️
Garland doesn’t need to say anything, the Trump appointed special prosecutor now has more power to investigate and bring charges on Hunter Biden. That’s not a good thing for the Bidens. I know you think you’re on the same thing with this cover story but I think you’re barking up the wrong tree.
Progressive Hunter says you’re lying. Idk. One of you is.
I really don’t care what that guy has to say anymore… hence why I have him on ignore

Garland doesn’t need to say anything, the Trump appointed special prosecutor now has more power to investigate and bring charges on Hunter Biden. That’s not a good thing for the Bidens. I know you think you’re on the same thing with this cover story but I think you’re barking up the wrong tree.
I really don’t care what that guy has to say anymore… hence why I have him on ignore
“I cannot opine on an ongoing investigation”. How frequently will we hear this now?

Who cares what Garland has to say? Why does garland need to say anything?
Not Garland. Jean Pierre will say this nonstop and stall until after the 2024 election. Yes the Democrats are better at politics than the GOP and they have the media in their back pocket as well as Hollywood. The resistance:

Fox News
Megyn Kelly
Daily Wire
Elon Musk and Twitter

That’s basically it. That’s a tough battle to win. But not impossible.

Not Garland. Jean Pierre will say this nonstop and stall until after the 2024 election. Yes the Democrats are better at politics than the GOP and they have the media in their back pocket as well as Hollywood. The resistance:

Fox News
Megyn Kelly
Daily Wire
Elon Musk and Twitter

That’s basically it. That’s a tough battle to win. But not impossible.
The Whitehouse would never comment on an investigation into the presidents son whether there’s a special counsel or not. The legal system will play out the way it plays out

The Whitehouse would never comment on an investigation into the presidents son whether there’s a special counsel or not. The legal system will play out the way it plays out
Untrue it can certainly opine. The president’s son isn’t a political figure but now they have an excuse. Well done ignoring the rest of the post. Can’t argue against it🤷‍♂️

Untrue it can certainly opine. The president’s son isn’t a political figure but now they have an excuse. Well done ignoring the rest of the post. Can’t argue against it🤷‍♂️
What do you want me to comment on? Your statement about the Dems being better at politics and having the MSM on their side? No disagreement there.

Why is it always Trump with you and why are you a Biden apologist? You’re a dishonest debater and frankly a horrible person and you have the audacity to put others on ignore. How do you live with yourself?

Nobody is apolgizing for Hunter Biden but this all out judicial assault against this man is completely unwarranted and amounts to judicial harassment.

These people have been investigating HB for the past 5 years and all they've come up with is a couple of misdemeanors for late filing on his income taxes????? Either they're completely inept, or there is no there, there.

The judge in his tax case even questioned the cost and resources used in this investigation versus the return to the taxpayers in fines and penalties.

And not a shred of evidence against him. This is 25+ Clinton Investigations all over again. Republicans make up lies about Democrats, and then launch an investigation to prove the stuff they made up is true. When they find no evidence to support their lies, they simply say "They got away with it".

They can't even find a crime Hunter committed,

Nobody is apolgizing for Hunter Biden but this all out judicial assault against this man is completely unwarranted and amounts to judicial harassment.

These people have been investigating HB for the past 5 years and all they've come up with is a couple of misdemeanors for late filing on his income taxes????? Either they're completely inept, or there is no there, there.

The judge in his tax case even questioned the cost and resources used in this investigation versus the return to the taxpayers in fines and penalties.

And not a shred of evidence against him. This is 25+ Clinton Investigations all over again. Republicans make up lies about Democrats, and then launch an investigation to prove the stuff they made up is true. When they find no evidence to support their lies, they simply say "They got away with it".

the reason you dont see a crime is because one of them is him having sex with underage girls and another being in a sexual suggestive acts with several underage girls,,,

those arent crimes to democrats and their canadian 5 dollar footlongs,,

“Apolgizing”

Al Capone went to prison for what Hunter did 🤷‍♂️

Not just MSM. Vast majority of news media and Hollywood. And you’re Ok with that?
It is what it is, republicans have been absolute pricks, especially during the Trump era I get why people don’t want to be associated with them. Maybe if they were better at politics and took smarter stances on issues they would win more people over.

It is what it is, republicans have been absolute pricks, especially during the Trump era I get why people don’t want to be associated with them. Maybe if they were better at politics and took smarter stances on issues they would win more people over.
Opinions vary 🤷‍♂️

Forum List

Back