Hunter Biden

Yes Trump appointed him to US attorney and he started investigating Biden in 2018 under Trump. Biden didn’t impede once he took over and Garland just recently extended his powers with the special prosecutor appointment
He started investing hunter, not Joey…once Joey took over he reappointed him, he works for Joey now…what’s your point? Hence the corrupt sweet heart deal, that tried to grant him immunity for all crimes that was rejected

The judge thought it was screwing over Hunter. Did you not read what she wrote about it? Try going to the source and not what your propaganda media is telling you about it
Haha no it was not rejected because it was a screwing over hunter! Haha where did you hear that whopper??

He started investing hunter, not Joey…once Joey took over he reappointed him, he works for Joey now…what’s your point? Hence the corrupt sweet heart deal, that tried to grant him immunity for all crimes that was rejected
My point is that the attorney appointed by Trump has been investigating Hunter for 5 years now and no evidence of the crimes you and your propaganda claim happened has surfaced

c17a1c8183cb96a4.webp

I read the judges statement… did you? Guess not
I did...

It seems to me like you are saying ‘just rubber stamp the agreement, Your Honor.’ … This seems to me to be form over substance,” she said. She asked defense lawyers and prosecutors to explain why she should accept the deal. In the meantime, Hunter Biden pleaded not guilty to the tax charges.

yes, for not paying taxes, ie tax fraud..... taxes on income he was getting and launderying from china and ukraine...actually ukraine was the one that tipped off our Govt
Again, he is charged with filing offenses. Not laundering or bribery, or conspiracy or any of the other junk y’all are spouting

Again, he is charged with filing offenses. Not laundering or bribery, or conspiracy or any of the other junk y’all are spouting
Well the plea deal called for that....the deal he worked out with his father....what he did was not file taxes for years....taxes are based on income one makes...Hunter was making his money from foreign entites...like Ukraine...

yes obviously his father hasn't charged him with what all he did, and wanted to get this sweep under the rug, so tried to get a sweet heart deal through the Courts, but it was rejected.

I did...

It seems to me like you are saying ‘just rubber stamp the agreement, Your Honor.’ … This seems to me to be form over substance,” she said. She asked defense lawyers and prosecutors to explain why she should accept the deal. In the meantime, Hunter Biden pleaded not guilty to the tax charges.
"I have concerns about the agreement," Noreika said. "I can't let him plea to something if he thinks he has protection from something and he doesn't." After the two sides tried and failed to renegotiate, Hunter Biden entered a not guilty plea.

Well the plea deal called for that....the deal he worked out with his father....what he did was not file taxes for years....taxes are based on income one makes...Hunter was making his money from foreign entites...like Ukraine...

yes obviously his father hasn't charged him with what all he did, and wanted to get this sweep under the rug, so tried to get a sweet heart deal through the Courts, but it was rejected.
His father doesn’t charge anybody. A Trump appointed attorney is the one charging Hunter. I thought we cleared that up

"I have concerns about the agreement," Noreika said. "I can't let him plea to something if he thinks he has protection from something and he doesn't." After the two sides tried and failed to renegotiate, Hunter Biden entered a not guilty plea.
right....she wasn't going to grant him the immunity he thought he was getting...what part of that don't you get? hahaa

His father doesn’t charge anybody. A Trump appointed attorney is the one charging Hunter. I thought we cleared that up
hahah what the F are you talking about? Have you not read the Constitution? The power of the executive (law enforcement) vest in A President....Xiden has all the power...he deligated some of that to Weiss when he appointed him as US Attorney, but he works solely at the pleasure of Xiden.

Just stop already you are ignorant.

right....she wasn't going to grant him the immunity he thought he was getting...what part of that don't you get? hahaa
She doesn’t grant these things, they are contained in a written deal. Those protections weren’t written in the deal and she brought it to their attention, then they rejected the deal.

hahah what the F are you talking about? Have you not read the Constitution? The power of the executive (law enforcement) vest in A President....Xiden has all the power...he deligated some of that to Weiss when he appointed him as US Attorney, but he works solely at the pleasure of Xiden.

Just stop already you are ignorant.
Wow, that’s an idiotic manipulation of how the system works. So under your logic, Trump arrested General Flynn? Then fired Comey for not dropping the case… then hired Mueller to investigate Russian collusion? See how your logic plays out….

She doesn’t grant these things, they are contained in a written deal. Those protections weren’t written in the deal and she brought it to their attention, then they rejected the deal.
NO THEY DIDN"T...SHE REJECTED IT. hahaha

Yes, they, the defense team and the Xiden admin, and she rejected it

Wow, that’s an idiotic manipulation of how the system works. So under your logic, Trump arrested General Flynn? Then fired Comey for not dropping the case… then hired Mueller to investigate Russian collusion? See how your logic plays out….
well actually Mueller (who was a special proseuctor) brought those charges.

A special prosecutor yes, was appointed by the Trump admin, but the special prosecutor has special protections, and works independentantly....a special prosecutor should of been appointed to prosecute Hunter from day 1.

yes, that is how the process works

and Comey wasn't fired because he wouldn't drop the case against Flynn...geez, why do you keep lying?

Forum List

Back