Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
This didn’t age well

Garland doesn’t need to say anything, the Trump appointed special prosecutor now has more power to investigate and bring charges on Hunter Biden. That’s not a good thing for the Bidens. I know you think you’re on the same thing with this cover story but I think you’re barking up the wrong tree.
I really don’t care what that guy has to say anymore… hence why I have him on ignore
What trump appointed special counsel!?

Yes and people trying to plea guilty, but court rejecting the sweet heart deals they attempted to get with their father

So yes more corrupting exposed
Oh boy “sweetheart deals” glad to see your parroting the talking points accurately

Haha trumps not president…he didn’t appoint him special counsel try again
Trump appointed him to his position and he initiated his investigation into Hunter during trumps reign… correct?

Garland appointing him SC only expanded his powers

Trump appointed him to his position and he initiated his investigation into Hunter during trumps reign… correct?

Garland appointing him SC only expanded his powers
Trump appointed him to a U.S. Attorney years ago. Xiden then appointed him, and he’s been working for xiden since 2021, and he was just appointed to special prosecutor by rhe xiden admin

Trump had nothing to do with him being appointed to that role

Is a plea agreement not the same as a deal? Was it not such a sweet heart deal that the judge had to reject it because it was unprecedented?
The judge thought it was screwing over Hunter. Did you not read what she wrote about it? Try going to the source and not what your propaganda media is telling you about it

Trump appointed him to a U.S. Attorney years ago. Xiden then appointed him, and he’s been working for xiden since 2021, and he was just appointed to special prosecutor by rhe xiden admin

Trump had nothing to do with him being appointed to that role
Yes Trump appointed him to US attorney and he started investigating Biden in 2018 under Trump. Biden didn’t impede once he took over and Garland just recently extended his powers with the special prosecutor appointment

Nah they are pretty obvious and much of the evidence is public

You keeping your head in the sand won’t change that,
Why hasn’t any of this obvious public evidence been taken to court?

Forum List

Back