Hunter Biden

Where oh WHERE did all the Money Hunter made go?????
1692998498780.png

“Apolgizing”

Al Capone went to prison for what Hunter did 🤷‍♂️hat

No he didn't. Hunter didn't file his taxes. That's a misdemeanor, not a felony, and in his case, he was ill and his brother was dying. The IRS grants extensions for such things. Drug addiction is an illness, not a moral failing.

Biden cleaned up his tax mess, as soon as he got sober, declared all of his income, and paid all of his taxes.

Al Capone filed his taxes, but didn't declared all of his income or pay taxes on it. That's tax evasion, and it's a felony. Paul Manafort did what Al Capone did, and Manafort went to prison too.

No he didn't. Hunter didn't file his taxes. That's a misdemeanor, not a felony, and in his case, he was ill and his brother was dying. The IRS grants extensions for such things. Drug addiction is an illness, not a moral failing.

Biden cleaned up his tax mess, as soon as he got sober, declared all of his income, and paid all of his taxes.

Al Capone filed his taxes, but didn't declared all of his income or pay taxes on it. That's tax evasion, and it's a felony. Paul Manafort did what Al Capone did, and Manafort went to prison too.
How about owning an illegal firearm and disposing it in trash can near a school? 🤷‍♂️

How about owning an illegal firearm and disposing it in trash can near a school? 🤷‍♂️
If Hunter broke laws around firearms then he should be held to account. No doubt about it. But just remember the broken record calls we have been hearing from his fathers political opponents regarding witch hunts.

Hunter wasn’t investigated for gun charges. He has been investigated for 5 years now for tax and financial reasons that stemmed from the contents of his personal laptop and private communications being turned into the FBI by Trumps attorney.

If that doesn’t stink to you then you’re not smelling

I just owned the gun charges… can you own the fact that this is an overpoliticized witch hunt aimed to get Joe Biden?

If Hunter broke laws around firearms then he should be held to account. No doubt about it. But just remember the broken record calls we have been hearing from his fathers political opponents regarding witch hunts.

Hunter wasn’t investigated for gun charges. He has been investigated for 5 years now for tax and financial reasons that stemmed from the contents of his personal laptop and private communications being turned into the FBI by Trumps attorney.

I just owned the gun charges… can you own the fact that this is an overpoliticized witch hunt aimed to get Joe Biden?
you are desperate to deflect from any accountability for the biden crime family,,

whats got you so scared??

So when it came to Trump it wasn’t a witch hunt but this is a witch hunt? Why did Joe Biden use email aliases? 🤷‍♂️

Again this is an impeachment inquiry not impeachment. They aren’t synonymous.

So when it came to Trump it wasn’t a witch hunt but this is a witch hunt? Why did Joe Biden use email aliases? 🤷‍♂️

Again this is an impeachment inquiry not impeachment. They aren’t synonymous.
Trumps investigations all stemmed from evidence to initiate those investigation. Same for his impeachments.

What I laid out in the Hunter case was accurate and if you were an honest person you’d call it a witch hunt as well. Especially if you think the Trump cases are witch hunts. This one is waaay worse.

Trumps investigations all stemmed from evidence to initiate those investigation. Same for his impeachments.

What I laid out in the Hunter case was accurate and if you were an honest person you’d call it a witch hunt as well. Especially if you think the Trump cases are witch hunts. This one is waaay worse.
You did not lay out an accurate case and you ignored my question. Typical dishonest Slade. They made up stuff about Trump and Russia collusion. The phone call looks legitimate now as well. 🤷‍♂️

Biden is a liar.

Forum List

Back