Hunter Biden

How is it a witch hunt when there is all this evidence? 🤷‍♂️🤦
I told you why... No evidence of a crime... Then the personal contents of a laptop shows up in Rudy Guiliani's hands and he gives it to the FBI... Now 5 years later there are some financial charges and a gun charge against Hunter and for Joe still no connection... so Congress is going to milk an impeachment investigation during election season... You can't be this gullible and think this is about the legal process and not political.

If they use it for business reasons or Govt business, 100%
I'd be willing to be that most officials have alternate email addresses that they use.

BTW. Is AzogtheDefiler your first or last name? If its an alias then what exactly are you hiding? You must be up to some shady shit

I told you why... No evidence of a crime... Then the personal contents of a laptop shows up in Rudy Guiliani's hands and he gives it to the FBI... Now 5 years later there are some financial charges and a gun charge against Hunter and for Joe still no connection... so Congress is going to milk an impeachment investigation during election season... You can't be this gullible and think this is about the legal process and not political.
I am Done with you talking down to me you sanctimonious prick. There is enough smoke here to gauge that there is a raging fire. You’re the stupidest person of all mankind. The guy used email aliases, the texts from his son show he was cashing in from political favors, Bobulinski and Archer corroborated this. He fired the Ukraine prosecutor for all intents and purposes who was investigating Burisma. I showed you an article detailing some serious misgivings and you just turn a blind eye. Just like you’re in denial that you’re gay you’re in denial that Joe Biden may be corrupt. Don’t talk down to me because we disagree. You little bitch.

How is that? 🤷‍♂️

I'd be willing to be that most officials have alternate email addresses that they use.

BTW. Is AzogtheDefiler your first or last name? If its an alias then what exactly are you hiding? You must be up to some shady shit
Bullshit. Prove it. Let’s see it. I am not a Govt official. I am just some dude on a message board you sanctimonious prick

I am Done with you talking down to me you sanctimonious prick. There is enough smoke here to gauge that there is a raging fire. You’re the stupidest person of all mankind. The guy used email aliases, the texts from his son show he was cashing in from political favors, Bobulinski and Archer corroborated this. He fired the Ukraine prosecutor for all intents and purposes who was investigating Burisma. I showed you an article detailing some serious misgivings and you just turn a blind eye. Just like you’re in denial that you’re gay you’re in denial that Joe Biden may be corrupt. Don’t talk down to me because we disagree. You little bitch.

How is that? 🤷‍♂️
You get talked down to because you're playing the partisan puppet game. Why do you think Rep. Ken Buck who is a member of the freedom caucus is speaking out against the inquiry? Because there is no evidence linking Joe Biden to any crimes. There are fake media narratives and self promoting politicians trying to make hay out of this... But in the end it is a witch hunt. They want to go digging through Joes finances.

Same thing the Left did to Trump with all the calls for his tax returns. Its phishing

You get talked down to because you're playing the partisan puppet game. Why do you think Rep. Ken Buck who is a member of the freedom caucus is speaking out against the inquiry? Because there is no evidence linking Joe Biden to any crimes. There are fake media narratives and self promoting politicians trying to make hay out of this... But in the end it is a witch hunt. They want to go digging through Joes finances.

Same thing the Left did to Trump with all the calls for his tax returns. Its phishing
He spoke out against impeachment not the an inquiry. An inquiry is just to garner some evidence. Only a complete partisan fool would believe that the Bidens are squeaky clean. Biden has 150 SARs. I worked commercial banking for 15 yrs. I saw Zero SARs. Not one. He used email aliases and won’t say why. It wasn’t JB or JoeB it was Robert Peters. He was hiding something and if he wasn’t why won’t he explain why he had the aliases?

Its OK to disagree. I think they have enough for an inquiry and you don’t. Fine. You’re a failed business owner and on multiple occasions. Don’t talk down to me. I am smarter than you.

You missed the most obvious point, you partisan sycophant Lib. Biden committed these alleged crimes as VP. I am not sure you can impeach him for that. I do not believe you can. So yeah. It’s a big FU revenge play. That is factual.

He fired the Ukraine prosecutor for all intents and purposes who was investigating Burisma.
See, when you say shit like this I know the brainwash is deep. He got a corrupt prosecutor fired after our country and the world called for the corruption of that office to get cleaned up. Thats foreign policy... his job. Now your lying about it.
He spoke out against impeachment not the an inquiry. An inquiry is just to garner some evidence.
No he spoken out against the inquiry because there isn’t evidence connecting Joe to anything illegal… that would make the inquiry a witch hunt
Here, listen to one of his interviews yourself

He spoke out against impeachment not the an inquiry. An inquiry is just to garner some evidence. Only a complete partisan fool would believe that the Bidens are squeaky clean. Biden has 150 SARs. I worked commercial banking for 15 yrs. I saw Zero SARs. Not one. He used email aliases and won’t say why. It wasn’t JB or JoeB it was Robert Peters. He was hiding something and if he wasn’t why won’t he explain why he had the aliases?

Its OK to disagree. I think they have enough for an inquiry and you don’t. Fine. You’re a failed business owner and on multiple occasions. Don’t talk down to me. I am smarter than you.
You’re Def I sorry not smarter than mean or do you know a thing about business. Would you consider Trump a successful business owner?

You missed the most obvious point, you partisan sycophant Lib. Biden committed these alleged crimes as VP. I am not sure you can impeach him for that. I do not believe you can. So yeah. It’s a big FU revenge play. That is factual.
Thank you!! Finally some honesty. It’s a big FU revenge play. It’s politics. Don’t know why that’s been so hard to admit

See, when you say shit like this I know the brainwash is deep. He got a corrupt prosecutor fired after our country and the world called for the corruption of that office to get cleaned up. Thats foreign policy... his job. Now your lying about it.
No he spoken out against the inquiry because there isn’t evidence connecting Joe to anything illegal… that would make the inquiry a witch hunt
Here, listen to one of his interviews yourself

That’s the leftist lie “corrupt prosecutor”

Thank you!! Finally some honesty. It’s a big FU revenge play. It’s politics. Don’t know why that’s been so hard to admit
You don’t know history. Do you blame the Red Army for razing Berlin? You’re welcome for me making you look stupid yet again. Too easy.

Forum List

Back