Hunter Biden

You don’t know history. Do you blame the Red Army for razing Berlin? You’re welcome for me making you look stupid yet again. Too easy.
An off topic argument doesn’t make me look stupid. Nice try but that’s a big swing and a miss

What am I supposed to be educating myself about?
That Biden is a liar and is corrupt and if not for the impeachment inquiry, the news media sans a few conservative outlets would not cover his dirty little secrets. Now they have no choice, Stupid Slade. The GOP is finally fighting back. Took em long enough.

Three Republican senators! No!? LOL

So the timing is just a coincidence to you, Stupid Slade?
Are you saying that these senators were in Kahoots with the Bidens? If not then why would they call for the prosecutors office to be reformed?

That Biden is a liar and is corrupt and if not for the impeachment inquiry, the news media sans a few conservative outlets would not cover his dirty little secrets. Now they have no choice, Stupid Slade. The GOP is finally fighting back. Took em long enough.
The GOP is playing tit for tat political games and going on witch hunts after whining about witch hunts for years. Makes them no better than those they oppose. Zero integrity. But you keep cheering it on!

Are you saying that these senators were in Kahoots with the Bidens? If not then why would they call for the prosecutors office to be reformed?
I am saying they had no idea how corrupt the Bidens were. Now we do, Stupid Slade. We all just brushed it off at the time.

Sure, thanks!
Well Stupid Slade, few if any blame the Red Army for sacking Berlin since the Nazis invaded the Soviet Union and killed 25mil people. So when the GOP retaliates after years of Democrats attacking them (along with their media allies) don’t look to me to say, how dare they. Retaliation is necessary.

Does that make sense to you now, Stupid Slade?

The GOP is playing tit for tat political games and going on witch hunts after whining about witch hunts for years. Makes them no better than those they oppose. Zero integrity. But you keep cheering it on!
Who says they have to be better? Being better cost them in 2020 and 2022. Time to play dirty just like the Democrats do. Now you’re finally getting it, Stupid Slade. Congratulations!

Well Stupid Slade, few if any blame the Red Army for sacking Berlin since the Nazis invaded the Soviet Union and killed 25mil people. So when the GOP retaliates after years of Democrats attacking them (along with their media allies) don’t look to me to say, how dare they. Retaliation is necessary.

Does that make sense to you now, Stupid Slade?
Spoken like a true partisan turd. Thank you for explaining that. In the end you’re on the side of the unprincipled partisan hypocrites. You stay in that pool if you want but remember one thing… we aren’t at war. How we act matters

Who says they have to be better? Being better cost them in 2020 and 2022. Time to play dirty just like the Democrats do. Now you’re finally getting it, Stupid Slade. Congratulations!
They weren’t better in 2020 and 2022… they have been riding the Trump train of disgrace into the ground and that’s been their downfall

Why do you think they publicly called for the prosecutors office to be reformed?
Cause Ukraine is corrupt overall. That doesn’t mean that Shokin wasn’t investigating Burisma for the right reasons and Biden had him fired for a billion dollars. Keep up, Stupid Slade.

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed millions of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
Schiff can’t stop anything.

They weren’t better in 2020 and 2022… they have been riding the Trump train of disgrace into the ground and that’s been their downfall
They didn’t play the dirty politics of impeachment. The closest they came was in the VA Governors race where they capitalized on McAuliffe and his stupid statement about kids. Now they are finally getting it. The Left(you) are insane and play dirty so they will do the same. Ballot harvesting is next. Two can play it that game, Stupid Slade.

Forum List

Back