Hunter Biden

Cause Ukraine is corrupt overall. That doesn’t mean that Shokin wasn’t investigating Burisma for the right reasons and Biden had him fired for a billion dollars. Keep up, Stupid Slade.
Look at you scrambling to dismiss this. 3 GOP senators specifically called for reform of the prosecutors office e because “Ukraine is corrupt overall”?!?!?! Listen to yourself. What a crock of shit. No. They called for the refit of the prosecutors office because the prosecutors office was corrupt. Other world leaders had called for the same thing.

So when Biden hit the head of the prosecutors office fired, he was fulfilling a bipartisan foreign policy objective,

You’re trying way too hard to politicize this,

They didn’t play the dirty politics of impeachment. The closest they came was in the VA Governors race where they capitalized on McAuliffe and his stupid statement about kids. Now they are finally getting it. The Left(you) are insane and play dirty so they will do the same. Ballot harvesting is next. Two can play it that game, Stupid Slade.
Like I said. Low character, zero integrity. That’s what you support and that’s how you roll

Look at you scrambling to dismiss this. 3 GOP senators specifically called for reform of the prosecutors office e because “Ukraine is corrupt overall”?!?!?! Listen to yourself. What a crock of shit. No. They called for the refit of the prosecutors office because the prosecutors office was corrupt. Other world leaders had called for the same thing.

So when Biden hit the head of the prosecutors office fired, he was fulfilling a bipartisan foreign policy objective,

You’re trying way too hard to politicize this,
What other leaders? You keep saying 3 GOP senators. Like the GOP is a monolithic hive. The Democrats are the GOP are not. Stupid Slade, Biden is corrupt. He used his son and brother to make money and peddle influence. That’s undeniable and you still have yet to address why he used different email aliases. And no I do not use aliases for work and don’t know anyone else who ever has.

Like I said. Low character, zero integrity. That’s what you support and that’s how you roll
You are a sanctimonious prick. Talk about low character and lack of integrity. You stick your head in the sand and refuse to even consider that Biden may be corrupt. You are such an awful person. Stupid Slade, how do you live with yourself?

What other leaders? You keep saying 3 GOP senators. Like the GOP is a monolithic hive. The Democrats are the GOP are not. Stupid Slade, Biden is corrupt. He used his son and brother to make money and peddle influence. That’s undeniable and you still have yet to address why he used different email aliases. And no I do not use aliases for work and don’t know anyone else who ever has.
Hives are irrelevant. The only point that matters is that there others who had an agenda to fire Shokin and these people had nothing to do with the Bidens or Burisma. They wanted him fired because he was a problem.

“All of us were really pushing [former Ukrainian president Petro] Poroshenko that he needs to do something, because the prosecutor was not following any of the corruption issues. He was really bad news,” said an EU diplomat involved in the discussions. “It was Biden who finally came in [and triggered it]. Biden was the most vocal, as the US usually is. But we were all literally complaining about the prosecutor.”

You are a sanctimonious prick. Talk about low character and lack of integrity. You stick your head in the sand and refuse to even consider that Biden may be corrupt. You are such an awful person. Stupid Slade, how do you live with yourself?
Oh boy the “I know you are but what am I argument” very original!! Haha.

Hives are irrelevant. The only point that matters is that there others who had an agenda to fire Shokin and these people had nothing to do with the Bidens or Burisma. They wanted him fired because he was a problem.

“All of us were really pushing [former Ukrainian president Petro] Poroshenko that he needs to do something, because the prosecutor was not following any of the corruption issues. He was really bad news,” said an EU diplomat involved in the discussions. “It was Biden who finally came in [and triggered it]. Biden was the most vocal, as the US usually is. But we were all literally complaining about the prosecutor.”

Why was he so vocal only when Shokin began investigating Burisma? Hmmmm

And why all the lies? You keep ignoring this. Why the email aliases? You keep ignoring this.

Tsk tsk tsk

Stupid Slade

You won’t even acknowledge that Biden lied. Even biased CNN did that, Stupid Slade.

Biden has lied a bunch. I have no problem acknowledging that. Far far less than our or Iolis president but still no excuse for it. Also nothing illegal from what Ive seen

Poor Stupid Slade. Head in the sand.

Biden has lied a bunch. I have no problem acknowledging that. Far far less than our or Iolis president but still no excuse for it. Also nothing illegal from what Ive seen
Why did he lie about his son receiving money from Ukraine and China and on multiple occasions. Why did he lie about meeting Hunter’s business associates? Why did he use email aliases? Inquiring minds want to know. Not you though, Stupid Slade.

And why all the lies? You keep ignoring this. Why the email aliases? You keep ignoring this.

Tsk tsk tsk

Stupid Slade
I’ve address all of this, not ignoring a thing.

Biden was vocal because that was his job and US policy. Why lies? I don’t know ask him I’m not a mind reader… my guess would be he’s a politician trying to look good in the public sphere. Why email aliases? For communications he wanted to make with out using his persona details. Some reason why you call me Slade and I call you AzogtheIdiot

I just showed you is Congress and EU reps expressing a desire for Shokin to get canned and you’ve simply ignored that. Why can’t you admit that Shokins a removal was an agenda cause the guy was dirty? The GOP and EU weren’t all trying to cover for Burisma. Your narrative is toast

Poor Stupid Slade. Head in the sand.

Hahahahahaha. You believe any propaganda that’s out in front of you!!! Wow that’s sad.

I’ve shown you statements from our congress and from the EU that the prosecutors office was corrupt. That has nothing to do with Biden. Nothing.

Why did he lie about his son receiving money from Ukraine and China and on multiple occasions. Why did he lie about meeting Hunter’s business associates? Why did he use email aliases? Inquiring minds want to know. Not you though, Stupid Slade.
I don’t know that was a lie. Have no clue what he knew about his sons business. Perhaps he was denying that he made money for a political pay for play as Trump was accusing, maybe he was lying to try and cover for his son. Could be many things.

I’m not interested because of the obvious political play going on and the 5 year campaign to try and politicize this failed October surprise that Trump put together. It’s so much nonsense.

I’ve address all of this, not ignoring a thing.

Biden was vocal because that was his job and US policy. Why lies? I don’t know ask him I’m not a mind reader… my guess would be he’s a politician trying to look good in the public sphere. Why email aliases? For communications he wanted to make with out using his persona details. Some reason why you call me Slade and I call you AzogtheIdiot
Ha ha ha ha the excuses are hilarious. Stupid Slade so the fact that he may be corrupt is not a possibility? That’s your hill?

Hahahahahaha. You believe any propaganda that’s out in front of you!!! Wow that’s sad.

I’ve shown you statements from our congress and from the EU that the prosecutors office was corrupt. That has nothing to do with Biden. Nothing.
And I ve shown you a different POV. Fire the guy or No billion dollars. Pay for play. Eh, Stupid Slade.

Forum List

Back