Hunter Biden

I’m sure you believe that in your pea brain. That’s exactly what the puppet masters what you to believe. We are at war. Everything “they” say is a lie. They are evil. Fight at all costs.

It’s a way to shut down discourse and pit people against eachother to garner power and support. It’s just too bad there are so many gullible people like yourself who fall for it
Our cities are literally unlivable. People moving South. Our border is not secure. Democrat mayors are panicking. Women’s sports and safe spaces are under attack. We are at war, Stupid Slade.

Nothing, I don’t really care about them. I was using it as a point on why people don’t release all their info to the public. And if you believe that he was really under audit that whole time then you are completely gullible
If you don’t care, Stupid Slade then why mention them? TDS?

Our cities are literally unlivable. People moving South. Our border is not secure. Democrat mayors are panicking. Women’s sports and safe spaces are under attack. We are at war, Stupid Slade.
I’ve very aware of the fear mongering talking points. Showing your parroting skills isn’t impressive it just reinforces my point. City’s can manage themselves, as well as countries and states and then our national gov. The “we are at war” fear mongering is what politicians use to get donations and votes. You fall right in line like a good puppet

I’ve very aware of the fear mongering talking points. Showing your parroting skills isn’t impressive it just reinforces my point. City’s can manage themselves, as well as countries and states and then our national gov. The “we are at war” fear mongering is what politicians use to get donations and votes. You fall right in line like a good puppet
It’s not fear mongering, Stupid Slade. Did you not hear the pleas of Eric Adams and Maura Healy? SF Govt employees told to work from home due to dangerous conditions. We are at war, Stupid Slade.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

You'd walk up to the Alps and say "where are they? There is no evidence of a mountain here!!!." Then you'd go to Hawaii and ask, "what ocean???? Where?????"

It’s not fear mongering, Stupid Slade. Did you not hear the pleas of Eric Adams and Maura Healy? SF Govt employees told to work from home due to dangerous conditions. We are at war, Stupid Slade.
like I said, I’m sure you believe that. It’s pretty comical to see the things you fall for.

You'd walk up to the Alps and say "where are they? There is no evidence of a mountain here!!!." Then you'd go to Hawaii and ask, "what ocean???? Where?????"
Wow, great points. You sure got me!!! Well done

So you're still saying where, where are they????

Got it. Democrats just call you bitch, don't they?
Yes I still ask people to present facts and details to back up their arguments. Many dodge and insult like you’re doing right now instead of answering the questions.

I don’t know what Democrats call me

Releasing private communications to the public. If law enforcement found anything illegal in there then they could act on it, but y’all just want to politicize it. Just like Trumps tax returns. Same thing. Get it now?
They would? Really? Well now we ll find out. Stupid Slade, this may actually benefit Biden in the end. Do you know how? You’re stupid so 50/50 if you answer this correctly.

Yes I still ask people to present facts and details to back up their arguments. Many dodge and insult like you’re doing right now instead of answering the questions.

I don’t know what Democrats call me
Liar!

Adams and Healy begged for help. Fact
SF Govt employees told to stay home due to crime in SF. Fact

You said they were just conservative talking points. Stupid Slade

Forum List

Back