Hunter Biden

Because that war statement of yours was the part I wasn’t addressing. That’s the hyperbolic partisan fear mongering that I was specifically talking about. Problems that occur in the cities are not things I’m arguing against. Those issues I think are very valid points of discussion. It’s the needless hyperbole around them that steal the spotlight and dilute the discourse
So you agree that the Democratic Party sucks at governing. We are making progress, Stupid Slade. War is hyperbolic but the two sides IMO have never been further apart. The Democratic Party is so bad that even you voted against Newsome.

So you agree that the Democratic Party sucks at governing. We are making progress, Stupid Slade. War is hyperbolic but the two sides IMO have never been further apart. The Democratic Party is so bad that even you voted against Newsome.
Oh I think many reps from both sides completely suck at governing. The more extreme and partisan the worse IMO.

Attitudes like yours are what increase the divide and propel the problems. But I’m sure you believe your way is necessary and helping things, right? Cause of the “war” and all?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Hunter Biden: should be a write in candidate in races all over America

Has there ever been a prosecution for lying about drugs on a gun AP where the gun was not used in a crime?

No?

Oh

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Ahh
It is not the destination, but the journey.
Much like 2015-2016 and Benghazi the effort is not to prove any crime
Of course, there is none
Rather
The journey of dragging Joe Biden and his family through the mud for two years via insinuation and "what ifs" is all that matters
Remember the GOP does not care about crime, ethics, right, or wrong
Today's GOP cares only about power
Even though it has no idea how to use power effectively

Always remember...It's the journey...
1694785260692.gif

Not the destination
1694785129387.gif

Oh I’d bet there has been.

But, you have a lot of nerve as you libs dig up obscure 180 year old laws to go after the KKK to twist and charge your political opponent to throw an election.
Then show is ONE

After a legitimate complaint report, many posts over the last day or two have been deleted as Off-Topic to the Hunter Biden thread, or responding to the off topic, causing a temporary thread derail to totally unrelated topic. Poster are reminded the thread topic is:

Hunter Biden​

With this OP being the original thrust of this 3,577 plus response thread.

Get back on topic and stay on topic or expect punitive moderation action, to be removed from the thread or both.

Thread is now back open for business. :cool:

After a legitimate complaint report, many posts over the last day or two have been deleted as Off-Topic to the Hunter Biden thread, or responding to the off topic, causing a temporary thread derail to totally unrelated topic. Poster are reminded the thread topic is:

Hunter Biden​

With this OP being the original thrust of this 3,577 plus response thread.

Get back on topic and stay on topic or expect punitive moderation action, to be removed from the thread or both.

Thread is now back open for business. :cool:
Apologies to the thread for my part in getting off topic.

So yeah. 5 years and all we got is a drug and gun charge?? What’s up with that?!

Are we looking at a true witch hunt here?

Forum List

Back