Hunter Biden

The impeachment inquiry is political revenge. Not based on the legal system. Trump pretty much admitted that on Megan Kelly’s show the other day.

Hunter was charged for the gun. Nothing involved with the tax fraud. And nothing implicating Joe Biden.
Haha what does trump have to do with the impeachment inquiry? He’s not in the house

There are allegations and some evidence to support of a real high crime…not parody of a phone call. That’s the difference between this and what happened when Shifty and the demafasict vowed to over turn the 2016 election

Haha what does trump have to do with the impeachment inquiry? He’s not in the house
He exposed the politics of it. Said it was revenge for the Dems impeaching trump and if they hadn’t then this impeachment probably wouldn’t be happening

Why would it be shown in court? This is an impeachment inquiry…it happens in the House not the Court…wrong branch of govt
Well court is where crimes are exposed and evidence is shown. Congress is where politics is played.

He exposed the politics of it. Said it was revenge for the Dems impeaching trump and if they hadn’t then this impeachment probably wouldn’t be happening
That’s likely true. The dems opened the flood gates with their abuse of power when they had it

Much like when they went nuclear with judicial picks to stack the DC Circuit and it backfired

Had they not abused their office folks wouldn’t of been looking so closely and uncovered all this smoke

Well court is where crimes are exposed and evidence is shown. Congress is where politics is played.
Congress is also where laws are made and impeachment takes places

Xiden will have to be out of office to be indicted and brought to court. This is the start of that process.

Xiden will have to be out of office to be indicted and brought to court. This is the start of that process.
"🎤 Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to diagree?🎤"
Do you think prosecuting trump is really election interference? So, impeaching Biden is election interference by republicans? Correct?

Biden was out of office when Rudy and trump tried to discredit him with this stuff. 5 years later all they have are gun charges against Hunter. That’s weak sauce

Biden was out of office when Rudy and trump tried to discredit him with this stuff. 5 years later all they have are gun charges against Hunter. That’s weak sauce
What are you talking about? Are you referring to when xiden was VP and bragged about extorting ukraine about of much need aid that congress already approved?

Or the fact ukraine tipped off the DOJ about money hunter got that as it turns out he didn’t bother telling the irs about?

Hunter’s illegal firearm purchases have nothing really to do with this..I mean other then his father using his office to try and cover it up

What are you talking about? Are you referring to when xiden was VP and bragged about extorting ukraine about of much need aid that congress already approved?

Or the fact ukraine tipped off the DOJ about money hunter got that as it turns out he didn’t bother telling the irs about?

Hunter’s illegal firearm purchases have nothing really to do with this..I mean other then his father using his office to try and cover it up
Not only did Biden threaten to withhold 1 billion dollars if Shokin wasn’t fired… the IMF threatened to withhold FORTY billion for the same reason.

I guess they were trying to protect Hunter as well huh?

By the way… getting Shokin (who was NOT investigating Burisma) fired and a more aggressive prosecutor installed had the potential to PUT Burisma at risk.

In fact an investigation WAS later begun and dropped when nothing was found

Not only did Biden threaten to withhold 1 billion dollars if Shokin wasn’t fired… the IMF threatened to withhold FORTY billion for the same reason.

I guess they were trying to protect Hunter as well huh?

By the way… getting Shokin (who was NOT investigating Burisma) fired and a more aggressive prosecutor installed had the potential to PUT Burisma at risk.

In fact an investigation WAS later begun and dropped when nothing was found
The US Congress didn't allocate the IMF money....so don't really care.

With that said, you are also lying....or maybe I should say, parroting demafacsits propaganda and lies.

The IMF threatened to withhold aid if corruption wasn't addressed, they never said specifically to fire anyone...https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/imf-warns-ukraine-halt-40bn-bailout-corruption-christine-lagarde

Corruption, like in the company that Hunter was getting paid from.

The IMF issued that warning in Feb 2016, Shokin had barely been in office for a year. He was just getting started.

The US Congress didn't allocate the IMF money....so don't really care.

With that said, you are also lying....or maybe I should say, parroting demafacsits propaganda and lies.

The IMF threatened to withhold aid if corruption wasn't addressed, they never said specifically to fire anyone...https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/imf-warns-ukraine-halt-40bn-bailout-corruption-christine-lagarde

Corruption, like in the company that Hunter was getting paid from.

The IMF issued that warning in Feb 2016, Shokin had barely been in office for a year. He was just getting started.
Shokin was the head of a corrupt prosecutor’s office and doing nothing to correct that.

Of course he had to go

And don’t call me a liar and then prove me correct

But thanks for pointing out that the IMF also wanted him gone

Last edited:
Shokin was the head of a corrupt prosecutor’s office and doing nothing to correct that.

Of course he had to go

And don’t call me a liar and then prove me correct

But thanks for pointing out that the IMF also wanted him go
How did I prove you corrupt? You claimed they said to fire him, they never did

There certainly was a lot of corruption in ukraine as we have come to learn…companies like the one the xidens were involved in…trump was right to ask the new admin to commit to rooting it out

Sadly that corrupting leaked into the United States, we already see evidence of that with hunter hiding that income from the irs. The question now is how high that corruption reached

How did I prove you corrupt? You claimed they said to fire him, they never did

There certainly was a lot of corruption in ukraine as we have come to learn…companies like the one the xidens were involved in…trump was right to ask the new admin to commit to rooting it out

Sadly that corrupting leaked into the United States, we already see evidence of that with hunter hiding that income from the irs. The question now is how high that corruption reached
Amazing how you read something and somehow “understand” something completely different.

One might think you were a dishonest troll

Amazing how you read something and somehow “understand” something completely different.

One might think you were a dishonest troll
I read your words, then provided a link showing it was a lie.

If you meant something else, maybe you can clear that up for us.

Forum List

Back