Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Wow this didn’t age well. Seems the impeachment hoax was well a hoax

Trump was right…there was corruption

Apologies to the thread for my part in getting off topic.

So yeah. 5 years and all we got is a drug and gun charge?? What’s up with that?!

Are we looking at a true witch hunt here?
Amazing how you forgot about the tax fraud…and now an impeachment inquiry due to Joey’s attempted cover up

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
A law doesn’t have to be broke. They can convict him on violating the oath to the constitution and corruption.

IMG_7344.png

We all remember

"Lock her up"

you people do not really believe in a fair justice system
Haha what does that have to do with my post?

And nobody suggested locking her up without due process

Geez and even trump was nice enough to give her a de facto pardon by leaving that dark chapter behind us…nobody got upset about that at the time

Haha what does that have to do with my post?

And nobody suggested locking her up without due process

Geez and even trump was nice enough to give her a de facto pardon by leaving that dark chapter behind us…nobody got upset about that at the time
It has to do with fairness and justice system.

and...

Demanding somebody be locked up, who hasn't even been charged and tried?

It has to do with fairness and justice system.

and...

Demanding somebody be locked up, who hasn't even been charged and tried?
What does that have to do with the topic? His hunter being treated unfairly?

Have dems not demanded trump be locked up? Nancy even suggested he had to prove his innocence…

Nobody suggest Clinton shouldn’t have due process…in fact trump didn’t even attempt to go after her when he was in charge of federal law enforcement

What does that have to do with the topic? His hunter being treated unfairly?

Have dems not demanded trump be locked up? Nancy even suggested he had to prove his innocence…

Nobody suggest Clinton shouldn’t have due process…in fact trump didn’t even attempt to go after her when he was in charge of federal law enforcement
Would the system and the media care if his name were not Biden?

No one screamed 'arrest her!'

We all know you people had her guilty. Just like you people wanted to 'Hang Mike Pence!" I guess you saw that as a call for due process

Amazing how you forgot about the tax fraud…and now an impeachment inquiry due to Joey’s attempted cover up
The impeachment inquiry is political revenge. Not based on the legal system. Trump pretty much admitted that on Megan Kelly’s show the other day.

Hunter was charged for the gun. Nothing involved with the tax fraud. And nothing implicating Joe Biden.

Then show is ONE
"As reported by The Washington Post, the last of the aforementioned charges violated Section 241 of Title 18 of the United States Code, created as part of the Enforcement Act of 1870. This act — along with the Enforcement Act of 1871 and Ku Klux Klan Act — was installed to enforce the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments to the Constitution, revisions created to eliminate slavery, protect the rights of former slaves, and shut down voter disenfranchisement “on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.”

How can you properly debate anything if you are ignorant as to the charges being leveled....Come back when you know something....

The impeachment inquiry is political revenge. Not based on the legal system. Trump pretty much admitted that on Megan Kelly’s show the other day.

Hunter was charged for the gun. Nothing involved with the tax fraud. And nothing implicating Joe Biden.
Yep, the fix was in long before now....

"As reported by The Washington Post, the last of the aforementioned charges violated Section 241 of Title 18 of the United States Code, created as part of the Enforcement Act of 1870. This act — along with the Enforcement Act of 1871 and Ku Klux Klan Act — was installed to enforce the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments to the Constitution, revisions created to eliminate slavery, protect the rights of former slaves, and shut down voter disenfranchisement “on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.”

How can you properly debate anything if you are ignorant as to the charges being leveled....Come back when you know something....
Hey dumfuk...show us a case where someone was prosecuted for lying about drugs on a gun ap where that gun was not used in a crime

Hey dumfuk...show us a case where someone was prosecuted for lying about drugs on a gun ap where that gun was not used in a crime
This one right here.....deal with it....

I mean, it's not like Hunter will spend a day in jail, so what are you worried about?

This one right here.....deal with it....

I mean, it's not like Hunter will spend a day in jail, so what are you worried about?
So you can’t point to one case that was prosecuted when the gun was not used in a crime.

I’m fact if his name was Hunter Smith this would be a non issue

Pure politics

Forum List

Back