Hunter Biden

You did not lay out an accurate case and you ignored my question. Typical dishonest Slade. They made up stuff about Trump and Russia collusion. The phone call looks legitimate now as well. 🤷‍♂️
They didn’t make anything up to start the investigation. It was started because of real crimes of election interference and the lies told by trumps team, Flynn was fired because of it… and then the firing of Comey. Trumps own AG recused himself and then Trumps appointed replacement hired Mueller.

Is any of the above false?

And I did answer your first question. Your second question is asking me to read somebodies mind. I don’t know why Joe used alias… probably for the same reason anybody does. I have like three alas email accounts. Should I be investigated for it?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
An OP that hasn't aged well at all.

An OP that hasn't aged well at all.
I’m sorry, do you think there is evidence of anything right now? After all these years?

I know the puppets are doing their best to drag out the “October surprise” that failed but it’s pretty embarrassing for them

They didn’t make anything up to start the investigation. It was started because of real crimes of election interference and the lies told by trumps team, Flynn was fired because of it… and then the firing of Comey. Trumps own AG recused himself and then Trumps appointed replacement hired Mueller.

Is any of the above false?

And I did answer your first question. Your second question is asking me to read somebodies mind. I don’t know why Joe used alias… probably for the same reason anybody does. I have like three alas email accounts. Should I be investigated for it?
Ha ha

He used the aliases to hide something. So the inquiry will find out what that is.

Hunter thought he was going to skate free....but hopefully the crooked DOJ gives that man some punishment that FITS his crime.

He isn’t being impeached. It’s an impeachment inquiry. Keep up.
Correct, an impeachment inquiry is an investigation. But without evidence of a crime it is a witch hunt by definition.

If your only “evidence” justifying the investigation an alias email account?

Interesting so is it your position that anybody who has an Alias email account should be investigated?
1694548904475.png

Anyone who had three aliases while VP should at least explain why they had them. You don’t want to know? Really?
I have 12 email addresses… multiple use different names. I don’t think I owe anybody an explanation

Correct, an impeachment inquiry is an investigation. But without evidence of a crime it is a witch hunt by definition.

If your only “evidence” justifying the investigation an alias email account?
No there are other pieces of evidence. Bobulinski testimony. Archer Testimony. Laptop.

I have 12 email addresses… multiple use different names. I don’t think I owe anybody an explanation
You’re not a Govt official. Apples and oranges. If innocuous why won’t the WH state why they used different names and aliases. Not initials, etc.

You’re not a Govt official. Apples and oranges. If innocuous why won’t the WH state why they used different names and aliases. Not initials, etc.
Oh ok. So let’s just be clear. Are you saying that any government official that has an Alias email address should be investigated?

Forum List

Back