Hunter Biden

LOL

Done where? In this thread of almost 4000 posts?

How many times are you going to admit you have no argument other than to run away from others?
you have been here throughout this thread,,

at this time any ignorance on your part is your problem not mine,,

you have been here throughout this thread,,

at this time any ignorance on your part is your problem not mine,,

And at times, skipped a thousand or more posts. If you can't post it, I'm good with you being unable to defend your bullshit.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
It isn’t JUST Hunter’s involvement with Burisma.

It’s been years! How come not one case with all this evidence has been brought to court? You’re living in a media propaganda bubble.

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed millions of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
And your proof of that is.....

Where is the evidence?

Forum List

Back