Hunter Biden

trump cant defend himself with exculpatory evidence so he defends himself with irrelevant conspiracy rhetoric.

The Dems are afraid, very afraid, of Hunter Biden being called as a witness. Low IQ Joe now says he will refuse to testify. Why? If there isn't anything "wrong" with what they did, which is what the leftist PARROTING here has claimed, why refuse to testify???

https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/rudy-...-go-public-with-biden-corruption-allegations/

abuse of power
obstruction of congress

you tell me how any of the bidens warrant being investigated for Trumps impeachment ..

go

The Dems are afraid, very afraid, of Hunter Biden being called as a witness. Low IQ Joe now says he will refuse to testify. Why? If there isn't anything "wrong" with what they did, which is what the leftist PARROTING here has claimed, why refuse to testify???

https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/rudy-...-go-public-with-biden-corruption-allegations/

abuse of power
obstruction of congress

you tell me how any of the bidens warrant being investigated for Trumps impeachment ..

go

where the fuck have you been the last 3 months??
locked in your moms basement??

you tell me how any of the bidens warrant being investigated

Because they STEAL from the American taxpayer, and have for quite some time....

The entire "impeachment" issue started with a noble and patriotic attempt by President Trump to investigate what clearly was a KICKBACK of US foreign aid to Hunter Biden....

You support the Bidens stealing from the taxpayer. You just oppose INVESTIGATING it....

"Crazy Bernie takes the lead in the Democrat Primaries, but it is looking more and more like the Dems will never allow him to win! Will Sleepy Joe be able to stumble across the finish line?" - President Trump just now

you tell me how any of the bidens warrant being investigated

Because they STEAL from the American taxpayer, and have for quite some time....

The entire "impeachment" issue started with a noble and patriotic attempt by President Trump to investigate what clearly was a KICKBACK of US foreign aid to Hunter Biden....

You support the Bidens stealing from the taxpayer. You just oppose INVESTIGATING it....

so nothing related to abuse of power or obstruction of congress -

got it.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nope, you posted Glenn Beck videos. I posted news. You lose because you have never posted any links yo any actual news or documentation showing the news I posted is wrong.

yes I have,,,
Not where I've seen you post. All I've seen you post were Glenn Beck videos.

you should get out more,,,
and all the glenn stuff was backed up with documents and first hand testimony
Documents you can't seem to link here.

Too bad, that's such a shsme.
they were all there,,
maybe next time you will spend more time on the message instead of attacking the messenger,,,
Liar. Your links went to videos, none of which contained any links to any documents.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie and obfuscate like this.

Investigsate the shit out of Hunter Biden. I dare you to do it.

Lets call Hunter Biden, The Trump Brats, Comey, Pence, McConnell, OJ Simpson, Jerry Sandusky, and don't forget Hillary Clinton.

Or should we stick with just those involved in the bribery scheme.

Investigsate the shit out of Hunter Biden. I dare you to do it.

Lets call Hunter Biden, The Trump Brats, Comey, Pence, McConnell, OJ Simpson, Jerry Sandusky, and don't forget Hillary Clinton.

Or should we stick with just those involved in the bribery scheme.

the only bribery case is that of joe biden,,,

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken....

"no evidence..."
So, just how the hell do you know that?
You employed by the Justice Department? Ukraine Government?
You understand there has been no investigation to get evidence right?

#ORANGEMANBAD

LOLOL

You said he already released them...
he has released you dumbass,,,and you ignore it everytime,,,
... so were you stupid then or stupid now?

or it could be there is more than I knew about,,,
Or you could be just another dumbass Trumpette.

just one problem,,,
I dont like trump and didnt vote for him,,

Forum List

Back