Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
What point are you trying to make?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
you should be ignoring the Biden garbage and post videos of the Dersh... he is making some great arguments

What point are you trying to make?

just posting updates,,and this one has a good timeline of events,,,

you should be ignoring the Biden garbage and post videos of the Dersh... he is making some great arguments

dont be bossy,,,

dont be bossy,,,

as in tell you who to listen to in order to "educate" you on your views?

well gosh, he'd cease to be. :)

dont be bossy,,,

I never gave my views,,,

dont be bossy,,,

I never gave my views,,,

never asked for them.

Did you catch Grahams interview on Sunday? See how he runs away from the questions about the Biden conspiracies? he wants nothing to do with it. DOJ does not have an investigation open but they have “started a system” for Rudy to feed them intel which they will vet. But are very skeptical because the Russians are pushing fake stories. That’s how they respond...

Barr made the same kind of uncomfortable comments.

I thought the evidence of Biden’s corruption was clear? Why isn’t there an investigation and indictments? why are Graham and Barr tip toeing around this?! It’s obvious Prog... it’s all bullshit propaganda. Wake up!

Did you catch Grahams interview on Sunday? See how he runs away from the questions about the Biden conspiracies? he wants nothing to do with it. DOJ does not have an investigation open but they have “started a system” for Rudy to feed them intel which they will vet. But are very skeptical because the Russians are pushing fake stories. That’s how they respond...

I thought the evidence of Biden’s corruption was clear? Why isn’t there an investigation and indictments? why are Graham and Barr tip toeing around this?! It’s obvious Prog... it’s all bullshit propaganda. Wake up!

you ever heard the phrase,," we dont talk about ongoing investigations"???

regardless just trying to keep this important thread updated with the latest info,,,

you ever heard the phrase,," we dont talk about ongoing investigations"???

regardless just trying to keep this important thread updated with the latest info,,,

No one with any actual knowledge believes any of this. Graham most of all. He’s known Biden for years and knows that the accusations against him are bogus. They know this is pushed by shady oligarchs and corrupt Ukrainians with the encouragement of Russian government.

But that doesn’t matter because they’re too scared to contradict Trump.

It’s sad really.

Forum List

Back