Hunter Biden

I also find it rather comical that as you all take the path down the China line you show these complex deals with power companies that Hunter was part of negotiating, investing in, and legally representing etc. yet there’s still the talking point about him getting paid millions of dollars by Ukraine for a do nothing job he had zero experience in. Can’t have it both ways. He’s either experienced and involved with the energy business or he’s not.

OK,,,
Ok what? Is he an energy expert involved in dirty deals or is he a know nothing who got a job because of his daddy?

thats what the investigations will determine,,,
there are no investigations... Its only Rudy and a few trump stooges planting a dirty narrative trying to paint a Crooked Joe.... we’ve only seen wild accusations that contradict each other. You seem to be into the subject... what are your thoughts?

after several months of discussing this with you you still dont know my thoughts???

that kinda makes you a moron,,,

No one with any actual knowledge believes any of this. Graham most of all. He’s known Biden for years and knows that the accusations against him are bogus. They know this is pushed by shady oligarchs and corrupt Ukrainians with the encouragement of Russian government.

But that doesn’t matter because they’re too scared to contradict Trump.

It’s sad really.

what if youre wrong and its all true???

does it matter??

I’ll start believing y’all when you actually get some results from your constant crying a wailing about corruption.

thats not what I asked,,,

I don’t see the point in your question. What if Trump is a lizard man?

I didnt make a point I asked questions,,,

I disagree. There’s a point to every question.

what if youre wrong and its all true???

does it matter??

I’ll start believing y’all when you actually get some results from your constant crying a wailing about corruption.

most of the time its to get your thoughts on a subject,,,

why are you so afraid to answer???

Hunter as absolutely had business relationships with shady characters. Same goes for Trump, his kids, and most every major business player on the world stage. If Hunter committed a crime then show evidence. But showing that he knew a guy or was part of the board for a company that invested in another company who had a corrupt partner is rather absurd. Those are the lines being drawn here to try and make Hunter look bad all with the intent to make his dad look bad and bomb his campaign. It’s very obvious.

He doesn't need help in bombing his campaign. He is and has been taking care of that single handedly. Insulting and using threatening stance and language against HIS OWN fucking voting base. YCMTSU. He's lost it. Not enough brain cells left? Who knows, but he's a train wreck right now. Hard to watch.

I also find it rather comical that as you all take the path down the China line you show these complex deals with power companies that Hunter was part of negotiating, investing in, and legally representing etc. yet there’s still the talking point about him getting paid millions of dollars by Ukraine for a do nothing job he had zero experience in. Can’t have it both ways. He’s either experienced and involved with the energy business or he’s not.

OK,,,
Ok what? Is he an energy expert involved in dirty deals or is he a know nothing who got a job because of his daddy?

there are no investigations... Its only Rudy and a few trump stooges planting a dirty narrative trying to paint a Crooked Joe.... we’ve only seen wild accusations that contradict each other. You seem to be into the subject... what are your thoughts?

after several months of discussing this with you you still dont know my thoughts???

Well I thought you were onboard with the know nothing who got paid by Ukraine because of his daddy talking point... but now your posting links about these complex dealings with Global energy companies suggesting that he had expertise... so which is it?

If I’m wrong about what exactly?

Well I thought you were onboard with the know nothing who got paid by Ukraine because of his daddy talking point... but now your posting links about these complex dealings with Global energy companies suggesting that he had expertise... so which is it?

I post what I see,,,

its in the question,,,

Board membership is mostly do nothing. But the entry requirements are high - A shitload of business experience, experience in the applicable industry, ties to the companies and brass that run companies within the industry. Your knowledge is what makes it worth paying $50,000 per month. That is not only a necessary component, it truly is the only component necessary. Hunter didn't meet any of those even remotely. So what value did he bring? Hmmmmmm.....

Oh yeah, his daddy was the VP of a large and powerful country.

Hunter as absolutely had business relationships with shady characters. Same goes for Trump, his kids, and most every major business player on the world stage. If Hunter committed a crime then show evidence. But showing that he knew a guy or was part of the board for a company that invested in another company who had a corrupt partner is rather absurd. Those are the lines being drawn here to try and make Hunter look bad all with the intent to make his dad look bad and bomb his campaign. It’s very obvious.

He doesn't need help in bombing his campaign. He is and has been taking care of that single handedly. Insulting and using threatening stance and language against HIS OWN fucking voting base. YCMTSU. He's lost it. Not enough brain cells left? Who knows, but he's a train wreck right now. Hard to watch.
He’s not a great campaigner but he isn’t running to be a campaigner he is running to be the president. We’ve seen him as VP for 8 years. He is a kind and compassionate guy that most people like... Despite the smears painting him as a criminal on his last leg.

He’s not a great campaigner but he isn’t running to be a campaigner he is running to be the president. We’ve seen him as VP for 8 years. He is a kind and compassionate guy that most people like... Despite the smears painting him as a criminal on his last leg.

It's not smears. If you think that guy is clean you are either gullible or you have a severe case of cognitive dissonance right about now.

I post what I see,,,
No shit... now I’m asking what you think and you are avoiding a direct answer... funny as you simultaneously press another poster to answer your question.

his current problems are mental stability,,,not his record,,,

its in the question,,,
It doesn’t specify what “it’s all true” refers to? What is “all” of it?

I post what I see,,,
No shit... now I’m asking what you think and you are avoiding a direct answer... funny as you simultaneously press another poster to answer your question.

as I've said many times to you,,,there is a lot of evidence the appears to be wrongdoing,,whether its criminal or just unethical is yet to be determined,,,

its in the question,,,

by god you are on dumb mother fucker,,,

its in the question,,,

Why? Because I can’t read your mind? Because I don’t want to make assumptions? There’s a lot of stupid conspiracies out there. I don’t know which stupid conspiracy you like.

Board membership is mostly do nothing. But the entry requirements are high - A shitload of business experience, experience in the applicable industry, ties to the companies and brass that run companies within the industry. Your knowledge is what makes it worth paying $50,000 per month. That is not only a necessary component, it truly is the only component necessary. Hunter didn't meet any of those even remotely. So what value did he bring? Hmmmmmm.....

yes I’m well aware of those ignorant claims. So these other smear stories coming out now about his dirty relationships with China energy execs.... where he is dealing with China and other world energy companies, negotiating deals, investing assets, representing clients.... all this is bullshit because he has no experience or expertise? is that your position?

its in the question,,,

Why? Because I can’t read your mind? Because I don’t want to make assumptions? There’s a lot of stupid conspiracies out there. I don’t know which stupid conspiracy you like.

we are only talking about one here,,,

yes I’m well aware of those ignorant claims. So these other smear stories coming out now about his dirty relationships with China energy execs.... where he is dealing with China and other world energy companies, negotiating deals, investing assets, representing clients.... all this is bullshit because he has no experience or expertise? is that your position?

I never said that,,,

Forum List

Back