Hunter Biden

He served as VP for 8 years and has held a very public life. But now that he is running against Trump following the Crooked Hillary campaign, all of a sudden it’s Crooked Joe?! You can’t be that gullible can you?

thats what the evidence implies,,,
What evidence?

really???

its all posted on this thread and many others,,,
No it’s not... just smear and assumptions and conspiracies. No evidence, nothing credible. Bunch of propaganda crap

thanks for your opinion,,
It’s proven by the fact that Joes out campaigning for prez and not being investigated or indicted by Trumps DOJ. You’re done

his current problems are mental stability,,,not his record,,,
Yeah, I’ve heard that one too. Remember when Hillary fainted and she had a terminal illness? Your playbook is old and tired

always with the deflections,,,
I’m not deflecting. I’ve already said my piece about Joe. My point here was the medical fear tactics are not effective nor true

your deflection was bringing up hilary,,,

please try to keep up with your own comments,,,
Hillary is relevant because you used the same tactic to discredit her. Same playbook.

and you still haven’t answered my question. Is hunter a player in the energy game or not?

No he's not. He has absolutely ZERO experience.

his current problems are mental stability,,,not his record,,,
Yeah, I’ve heard that one too. Remember when Hillary fainted and she had a terminal illness? Your playbook is old and tired

I’m not deflecting. I’ve already said my piece about Joe. My point here was the medical fear tactics are not effective nor true

Hillary is relevant because you used the same tactic to discredit her. Same playbook.

and you still haven’t answered my question. Is hunter a player in the energy game or not?

I never said a word about hilary,,,

what do you mean by player???
he did work for an energy company,,,I guess that makes him a player,,,

thats what the evidence implies,,,
What evidence?

really???

its all posted on this thread and many others,,,
No it’s not... just smear and assumptions and conspiracies. No evidence, nothing credible. Bunch of propaganda crap

thanks for your opinion,,
It’s proven by the fact that Joes out campaigning for prez and not being investigated or indicted by Trumps DOJ. You’re done

I have nothing to do with it other thn to give my opinion,,,

yes I’m well aware of those ignorant claims. So these other smear stories coming out now about his dirty relationships with China energy execs.... where he is dealing with China and other world energy companies, negotiating deals, investing assets, representing clients.... all this is bullshit because he has no experience or expertise? is that your position?

I never said that,,,
I wasn’t asking you. I was responding to Mac.

I have asked you a few times for your thoughts though and you’re still avoiding an answer

I gave them to you everytime,,,and your deflections are noted and mocked,,,
Oh good... noted and mocked. That gets me good! No evidence has been shown implicating Joe Biden in anything illegal. This is why he’s out campaigning and not under indictment. You’re completely full of shit

that is why I said an investigation can determine if its illegal or not,,,

patience my friend,,,
That’s a pussy answer. If there was evidence out there then there would be an indictment. There is no investigation, there is no indictment, there is no evidence. Just trolls like you spreading gossip. You’re not being sly

Ok then all the recent China energy dirty dealing accusations are full of shit... is that your position?

I never said that,,,

I have asked you a few times for your thoughts though and you’re still avoiding an answer

Oh good... noted and mocked. That gets me good! No evidence has been shown implicating Joe Biden in anything illegal. This is why he’s out campaigning and not under indictment. You’re completely full of shit

patience my friend,,,
That’s a pussy answer. If there was evidence out there then there would be an indictment. There is no investigation, there is no indictment, there is no evidence. Just trolls like you spreading gossip. You’re not being sly

OK,,if you say so,,,

Did he have experience and expertise in the energy business? Was he involved with negotiations, investments and legal representation with energy companies besides Burisma? Direct answers please.

Did he have experience and expertise in the energy business? Was he involved with negotiations, investments and legal representation with energy companies besides Burisma? Direct answers please.

I dont know,,,

Ok then all the recent China energy dirty dealing accusations are full of shit... is that your position?

Did you miss my other post? I wrote all about China. Go read it if you want.

Reviewing information that Rudy sends them is not an investigation based on credible evidence. It means they are vetting intel that they specifically state is suspect to be Russian disinformation. If I called the FBI and told them you were a pedophile does that mean there’s evidence that you’re a pedophile and you’re being investigated for pedophilia?

OK,,,THE doj ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT DO INVESTIGATIONS,,,

I never said that,,,

patience my friend,,,

Ummmm Indictments come after an investigation. Not during. So......

And investigations are usually NEVER shared until they are complete.

You have no evidence and neither do I, but that doesn't mean someone else doesn't.

Your comment isn't logical. At all.

patience my friend,,,

You have no evidence and neither do I, but that doesn't mean someone else doesn't.

Investigations into high level people often don’t go unnoticed. You can’t keep everything about an investigation secret.

But yeah, investigations aren’t publicly announced. Which is why it was so corrupt for a Trump to try and force Zelensky to announce one.

I dont know,,,
That’s right, you don’t know because there isnt evidence of anything and your being fed talking points and propaganda that have conflicting narratives. Keep throwing shit against the wall and see what sticks. That’s a completely irresponsible way to about accusing and smearing people. It’s dirty politics and trolling.

Reviewing information that Rudy sends them is not an investigation based on credible evidence. It means they are vetting intel that they specifically state is suspect to be Russian disinformation. If I called the FBI and told them you were a pedophile does that mean there’s evidence that you’re a pedophile and you’re being investigated for pedophilia?

OK,,,THE doj ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT DO INVESTIGATIONS,,,
You’re right. Jerry my local PI does investigations too. What’s your point?

patience my friend,,,

Oh yeah your right, my bad. Kind of like Hillary’s server investigation that we heard nothing about until they announced the findings. Great point!

patience my friend,,,

Investigations into high level people often don’t go unnoticed. You can’t keep everything about an investigation secret.

But yeah, investigations aren’t publicly announced. Which is why it was so corrupt for a Trump to try and force Zelensky to announce one.

That doesn't make him corrupt. What kind of logic is that? He wanted another country to announce one. Not the US. THE US doesn't go around announcing investigations - who cares if other countries do. That's up to them not us or apparently even Trump. And how is that corrupt? He wants them to go after corruption. That's ok in my book. I don't care who you fucking are - even if you're a current candidate for president - if you are doing shady shit it needs to be looked into. Actually - ESPECIALLY if you are running for president. Isn't that what the FBI was doing to Trumps Campaign? Of course they had to doctor evidence and omit key facts and make other errors to the tune of 17 on a FISA warrant extension request in order to keep the ball rolling (NTTIAWWT?). That in itself is some very, very shady shit.

The hypocrisy is palpable.

patience my friend,,,

Oh yeah your right, my bad. Kind of like Hillary’s server investigation that we heard nothing about until they announced the findings. Great point!

I used the term "usually". Did you catch that or are you being obtuse or are you being willfully ignorant or do you have a reading comprehension problem.

Forum List

Back