Hunter Biden

If I’m wrong about what exactly?

its in the question,,,
It doesn’t specify what “it’s all true” refers to? What is “all” of it?

by god you are on dumb mother fucker,,,

Why? Because I can’t read your mind? Because I don’t want to make assumptions? There’s a lot of stupid conspiracies out there. I don’t know which stupid conspiracy you like.

we are only talking about one here,,,

Well, there’s the conspiracy that Hunter Biden took Burisma’s money to tell Joe Biden to get Shokin fired. If that’s true, makes them criminals who should be prosecuted.

So what?

Hunter as absolutely had business relationships with shady characters. Same goes for Trump, his kids, and most every major business player on the world stage. If Hunter committed a crime then show evidence. But showing that he knew a guy or was part of the board for a company that invested in another company who had a corrupt partner is rather absurd. Those are the lines being drawn here to try and make Hunter look bad all with the intent to make his dad look bad and bomb his campaign. It’s very obvious.

He doesn't need help in bombing his campaign. He is and has been taking care of that single handedly. Insulting and using threatening stance and language against HIS OWN fucking voting base. YCMTSU. He's lost it. Not enough brain cells left? Who knows, but he's a train wreck right now. Hard to watch.
He’s not a great campaigner but he isn’t running to be a campaigner he is running to be the president. We’ve seen him as VP for 8 years. He is a kind and compassionate guy that most people like... Despite the smears painting him as a criminal on his last leg.

It's not smears. If you think that guy is clean you are either gullible or you have a severe case of cognitive dissonance right about now.
He served as VP for 8 years and has held a very public life. But now that he is running against Trump following the Crooked Hillary campaign, all of a sudden it’s Crooked Joe?! You can’t be that gullible can you?

its in the question,,,

Why? Because I can’t read your mind? Because I don’t want to make assumptions? There’s a lot of stupid conspiracies out there. I don’t know which stupid conspiracy you like.

Well, there’s the conspiracy that Hunter Biden took Burisma’s money to tell Joe Biden to get Shokin fired. If that’s true, makes them criminals who should be prosecuted.

So what?

I've never heard that one,,,did you just make it up??/

Hunter as absolutely had business relationships with shady characters. Same goes for Trump, his kids, and most every major business player on the world stage. If Hunter committed a crime then show evidence. But showing that he knew a guy or was part of the board for a company that invested in another company who had a corrupt partner is rather absurd. Those are the lines being drawn here to try and make Hunter look bad all with the intent to make his dad look bad and bomb his campaign. It’s very obvious.

He doesn't need help in bombing his campaign. He is and has been taking care of that single handedly. Insulting and using threatening stance and language against HIS OWN fucking voting base. YCMTSU. He's lost it. Not enough brain cells left? Who knows, but he's a train wreck right now. Hard to watch.
He’s not a great campaigner but he isn’t running to be a campaigner he is running to be the president. We’ve seen him as VP for 8 years. He is a kind and compassionate guy that most people like... Despite the smears painting him as a criminal on his last leg.

It's not smears. If you think that guy is clean you are either gullible or you have a severe case of cognitive dissonance right about now.
He served as VP for 8 years and has held a very public life. But now that he is running against Trump following the Crooked Hillary campaign, all of a sudden it’s Crooked Joe?! You can’t be that gullible can you?

thats what the evidence implies,,,

So what?

I've never heard that one,,,did you just make it up??/

Seriously? And you called me dumb?

I also find it rather comical that as you all take the path down the China line you show these complex deals with power companies that Hunter was part of negotiating, investing in, and legally representing etc. yet there’s still the talking point about him getting paid millions of dollars by Ukraine for a do nothing job he had zero experience in. Can’t have it both ways. He’s either experienced and involved with the energy business or he’s not.

Board membership is mostly do nothing. But the entry requirements are high - A shitload of business experience, experience in the applicable industry, ties to the companies and brass that run companies within the industry. Your knowledge is what makes it worth paying $50,000 per month. That is not only a necessary component, it truly is the only component necessary. Hunter didn't meet any of those even remotely. So what value did he bring? Hmmmmmm.....

Oh yeah, his daddy was the VP of a large and powerful country.
yes I’m well aware of those ignorant claims. So these other smear stories coming out now about his dirty relationships with China energy execs.... where he is dealing with China and other world energy companies, negotiating deals, investing assets, representing clients.... all this is bullshit because he has no experience or expertise? is that your position?

The biggest problem there is that the Chinese company was willing to give Hunter 1.5BUSD (That's B not an M) to fund his newly minted investment fund. I don't think I've ever heard of anything remotely happening in the funding of a new investment fund with that much fucking money to someone who has never even run a fund that had more than $1,000,000.00. I also have a problem with him flying over there on Air Force 2 to conduct private business dealings. I also have a problem with him setting a meeting up with the execs of the Chinese business with his VP father. This is not a new story. You haven't been keeping up or you are ignoring important news because you watch CNN or some other liberal news source or you read the Huffintong Post or some other liberal media print outfit which probably didn't report anything about this until it started becoming an issue for Biden.

He bragged about landing the position of leading the foreign affairs with the countries of Ukraine and China for Obama. He pointed out how that was the creme de la creme of the countries that everyone wanted to head up. The reason is that those two countries are in the top 3 fo the most corrupt countries that there are. Lots of money to be made.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I understand it. He's completely corrupt in my estimation.

his current problems are mental stability,,,not his record,,,
Yeah, I’ve heard that one too. Remember when Hillary fainted and she had a terminal illness? Your playbook is old and tired

Yeah, I’ve heard that one too. Remember when Hillary fainted and she had a terminal illness? Your playbook is old and tired

always with the deflections,,,

I also find it rather comical that as you all take the path down the China line you show these complex deals with power companies that Hunter was part of negotiating, investing in, and legally representing etc. yet there’s still the talking point about him getting paid millions of dollars by Ukraine for a do nothing job he had zero experience in. Can’t have it both ways. He’s either experienced and involved with the energy business or he’s not.

Board membership is mostly do nothing. But the entry requirements are high - A shitload of business experience, experience in the applicable industry, ties to the companies and brass that run companies within the industry. Your knowledge is what makes it worth paying $50,000 per month. That is not only a necessary component, it truly is the only component necessary. Hunter didn't meet any of those even remotely. So what value did he bring? Hmmmmmm.....

yes I’m well aware of those ignorant claims. So these other smear stories coming out now about his dirty relationships with China energy execs.... where he is dealing with China and other world energy companies, negotiating deals, investing assets, representing clients.... all this is bullshit because he has no experience or expertise? is that your position?

I never said that,,,
I wasn’t asking you. I was responding to Mac.

I have asked you a few times for your thoughts though and you’re still avoiding an answer

I never said that,,,

I have asked you a few times for your thoughts though and you’re still avoiding an answer

I gave them to you everytime,,,and your deflections are noted and mocked,,,

What evidence?

What evidence?

really???

its all posted on this thread and many others,,,

I’m not deflecting. I’ve already said my piece about Joe. My point here was the medical fear tactics are not effective nor true

What evidence?

really???

No it’s not... just smear and assumptions and conspiracies. No evidence, nothing credible. Bunch of propaganda crap

I’m not deflecting. I’ve already said my piece about Joe. My point here was the medical fear tactics are not effective nor true

your deflection was bringing up hilary,,,

please try to keep up with your own comments,,,

What evidence?

really???

No it’s not... just smear and assumptions and conspiracies. No evidence, nothing credible. Bunch of propaganda crap

thanks for your opinion,,

I never said that,,,

Oh good... noted and mocked. That gets me good! No evidence has been shown implicating Joe Biden in anything illegal. This is why he’s out campaigning and not under indictment. You’re completely full of shit

your deflection was bringing up hilary,,,

please try to keep up with your own comments,,,
Hillary is relevant because you used the same tactic to discredit her. Same playbook.

and you still haven’t answered my question. Is hunter a player in the energy game or not?

I never said that,,,

Oh good... noted and mocked. That gets me good! No evidence has been shown implicating Joe Biden in anything illegal. This is why he’s out campaigning and not under indictment. You’re completely full of shit

that is why I said an investigation can determine if its illegal or not,,,

patience my friend,,,

Forum List

Back