Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Trump's last line of defense?!

FFS, do you think the Senate is going to vote to impeach?

LOLOL

You said he already released them...
he has released you dumbass,,,and you ignore it everytime,,,
... so were you stupid then or stupid now?

or it could be there is more than I knew about,,,
In other words, stupid then AND still stupid now. Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
yes you were/are

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Goldilocks ha been impeached- DDDUUURRRRR

will the senate vote to remove - very doubtful.

write that down

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
yes you were/are
LOL

I'm not the one who said Giuliani released documents you just posted he's going to release.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
yes you were/are
LOL

I'm not the one who said Giuliani released documents you just posted he's going to release.

like I said,, there must have been more I didnt know about,,,

your the one that didnt know shit,,,

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
yes you were/are
LOL

LOLOL

Spits the idiot who claims he's posted links to documents when he's actually links to Glenn Beck videos, not documents.

thumbsup.gif
yes you were/are
LOL

LOLOL

Spits the idiot who claims he's posted links to documents when he's actually links to Glenn Beck videos, not documents.

I did both,,,

write that down
KMA

write that down
KMA

mark a spot , youre ass all over.

GFY

thumbsup.gif
yes you were/are
LOL

LOLOL

I did both,,,
So you claim. I've seen you post links to no such documents, only to Glenn Beck videos. Of course, I don't see many of your posts so I'm not saying you haven't posted links to them -- only that I haven't seen you post them.

.... so post them now ...

yes you were/are
LOL

LOLOL

I did both,,,
So you claim. I've seen you post links to no such documents, only to Glenn Beck videos. Of course, I don't see many of your posts so I'm not saying you haven't posted links to them -- only that I haven't seen you post them.

you want me to g back months and find links I posted then???

pay more attention next time,,,

LOL

LOLOL

I did both,,,

you want me to g back months and find links I posted then???

pay more attention next time,,,
Like I said, I don't see everything you post. If you can't post them now, I understand.

:abgg2q.jpg:

trump cant defend himself with exculpatory evidence so he defends himself with irrelevant conspiracy rhetoric.
That's because the Democrat morons who lead you around by the nose on a long string don't have any evidence whatever against Trump, and the Democrats maneuvered the American people to paying for $One Hundred Million Dollars for 6 inquiries into their false witness allegations against Trump, and the inquiries consistently found no evidence.

That's because there WAS NO EVIDENCE like the LYING LIARS in the Democrat leadership said in conspiracy with their WELL-PAID and CRIMINAL journalists who really hold the bar low for themselves in collecting all that free money the Democrats wangled out of a willing George Soros.

Investigsate the shit out of Hunter Biden.

Just how much of our national debt is because Joe Biden found ways to siphon off the taxpayer's money to his coke addicted waste product of a kid.

Truth be told, you are very afraid of the truth about Hunter Biden coming out.... very afraid. That truth would guarantee Trump a second term and GOP control of both houses...

Forum List

Back