Hunter Biden

Yes I’ve heard the barrage of smears against the Biden’s going around conservative media today. Funny how it’s happening on the first day of the impeachment trails... even funnier that it’s all shit that happened almost a decade ago. The guy was Vice President for 8 years!! He is vetted, he did fine, we know him... the smears are petty, weak and very transparent.

in other words you want the biden family corruption ignored,,
No other words, we can use my actual words. Biden was the VP for 8 years, he’s been vetted and now he is being smeared and exploited for a political campaign. I don’t believe your claims and would much rather stick to the issues then waste time engaging in petty smear tactics.

Yes I’ve heard the barrage of smears against the Biden’s going around conservative media today. Funny how it’s happening on the first day of the impeachment trails... even funnier that it’s all shit that happened almost a decade ago. The guy was Vice President for 8 years!! He is vetted, he did fine, we know him... the smears are petty, weak and very transparent.

No other words, we can use my actual words. Biden was the VP for 8 years, he’s been vetted and now he is being smeared and exploited for a political campaign. I don’t believe your claims and would much rather stick to the issues then waste time engaging in petty smear tactics.

dont get your panties all up in a bunch,,,he might be innocent even though all the evidence says hes not

dont get your panties all up in a bunch,,,he might be innocent even though all the evidence says hes not
Thank you... After decades of oversight and vetting while in the public spotlight there has been nothing that’s come from your evidence, most of which is over a decade old. Time to move on...

Thank you... After decades of oversight and vetting while in the public spotlight there has been nothing that’s come from your evidence, most of which is over a decade old. Time to move on...

its not my evidence,,,
as for vetting,,,wasnt trump vetted and elected to office???

Liar. You have no evidence to refute reality....

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

[...]

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

[...]

Shokin took no action to pursue cases against Zlochevsky throughout 2015, said Kasko, who was Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation and helping in asset-recovery investigations. Kasko said he had urged Shokin to pursue the investigations.

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

[...]

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

[...]

Shokin took no action to pursue cases against Zlochevsky throughout 2015, said Kasko, who was Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation and helping in asset-recovery investigations. Kasko said he had urged Shokin to pursue the investigations.

as long as you keep posting fake news and hearsay you will never understand the facts of the case,,

I have tried to help but you wont let me,,,

[...]

[...]

as long as you keep posting fake news and hearsay you will never understand the facts of the case,,

LOLOLOL

It's not fake news because you don't like it. You have no proof Shokin reopened the case he sat on for two years.

[...]

[...]

LOLOLOL

It's not fake news because you don't like it. You have no proof Shokin reopened the case he sat on for two years.

yes I do and it was posted many times,,,,

just let me help you,,,

[...]

[...]

LOLOLOL

just let me help you,,,
Nope, you posted Glenn Beck videos. I posted news. You lose because you have never posted any links yo any actual news or documentation showing the news I posted is wrong.

[...]

[...]

LOLOLOL

just let me help you,,,
Nope, you posted Glenn Beck videos. I posted news. You lose because you have never posted any links yo any actual news or documentation showing the news I posted is wrong.

yes I have,,,

[...]

[...]

LOLOLOL

just let me help you,,,

yes I have,,,
Not where I've seen you post. All I've seen you post were Glenn Beck videos.

LOLOLOL

just let me help you,,,

yes I have,,,

you should get out more,,,
and all the glenn stuff was backed up with documents and first hand testimony

defense calls Hunter Biden ;

Mr Biden, did you witness President Trump order to hold Ukraine funding ?

no, I did not

there you have it ladies and gentlemen - stop the trial.

:auiqs.jpg:

LOLOLOL

just let me help you,,,

yes I have,,,

Documents you can't seem to link here.

Too bad, that's such a shsme.

just let me help you,,,

yes I have,,,

Documents you can't seem to link here.

Too bad, that's such a shsme.
they were all there,,
maybe next time you will spend more time on the message instead of attacking the messenger,,,

Forum List

Back