Hunter Biden

The policy of cleaning up corruption in Ukraine wasn't illegal, ya dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

STFU, dipshit.........you come across even dumber than usual and given your history? That was quite an undertaking.
LOLOL

Slobbers the USMB's most unhinged conspiracy nut. :confused:

Cleaning up Ukrainian corruption was our policy, delusional dale, and Biden was enforcing that policy.

By getting drug addict Hunter Biden a sweet 83K a month gig on Burisma that had no experience in the oil and gas industry.....way to go, Sleepy Pedo Joe........new broom sweeps clean, eh, fawn?
LOL

Oh, delusional dale? Show how Joe got Hunter that job...

Better yet, tell me how Hunter Biden got a cushy 80K a month salary with a seat on Burisma without his connections to "Slow Joe" and if you are going to HONESTLY claim that Hunter Biden procured that position based on his vast experience and expertise on Ukrainian gas and oil negotiations? You will have just given me enough cannon fodder to bust on you for years to come, dumb ass.
LOL

I challenge you to back your bullshit claim that Joe got Hunter that job and instead of proving it, you ask me a question. Thanks for conceding you're a brain-dead loser so quick, delusional dale. Saved me time.

:dance:

STFU, dipshit.........you come across even dumber than usual and given your history? That was quite an undertaking.
LOLOL

Cleaning up Ukrainian corruption was our policy, delusional dale, and Biden was enforcing that policy.

By getting drug addict Hunter Biden a sweet 83K a month gig on Burisma that had no experience in the oil and gas industry.....way to go, Sleepy Pedo Joe........new broom sweeps clean, eh, fawn?
LOL

Better yet, tell me how Hunter Biden got a cushy 80K a month salary with a seat on Burisma without his connections to "Slow Joe" and if you are going to HONESTLY claim that Hunter Biden procured that position based on his vast experience and expertise on Ukrainian gas and oil negotiations? You will have just given me enough cannon fodder to bust on you for years to come, dumb ass.
LOL

I challenge you to back your bullshit claim that Joe got Hunter that job and instead of proving it, you ask me a question. Thanks for conceding you're a brain-dead loser so quick, delusional dale. Saved me time.

Nepotism, lil faun........Burisma higher ups looked at Hunter Biden, discounted his relationship to his pappy Joe Biden and said to themselves "That Hunter Biden has had some drug issues, has no experience in gas and oil, he isn't a Ukrainian citizen....but I see real potential in that young man.....let us hire him and with a starting salary of 83K per month....we will stick him in the mail room to get his feet wet".....that scenario would only make sense to a dipshit like you. (snicker)

Fawn, every time I think that you can't lower the bar for utter stupidity and lack of common sense? I'll be damned if you don't go and lower it.............WOOO-FAAH!
:abgg2q.jpg:

Lil fawn SEZ?????? "That Hunter Biden got that job at Burisma on his own merits due you here me due you???? oh how DARE you claim that Hunter was not worth his 80K per month salary and HE didn't get it because of anything other than his vast qualifications!!!!!!!"

Lil fawn, not even your fellow leftard pals are going to give you a cyber pat on that sloped skull of yours using that pathetic logic.......you are kinda alone on this one.

(snicker)

There are limits to what he can do. He’s not a king.

He’s not allowed to use the State Dept for personal political benefit.

If you mean Biden, then yes, he is King. That is why Trump got, impeachedhis , for trying to expose the corrupt Joe Biden regarding him facilitating his family members' unethical work for crooked Burisma.
Trump wasn’t trying to expose corruption, he was trying to falsely smear Biden with unsubstantiated allegations from his campaign surrogate.

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

Nepotism, lil faun........Burisma higher ups looked at Hunter Biden, discounted his relationship to his pappy Joe Biden and said to themselves "That Hunter Biden has had some drug issues, has no experience in gas and oil, he isn't a Ukrainian citizen....but I see real potential in that young man.....let us hire him and with a starting salary of 83K per month....we will stick him in the mail room to get his feet wet".....that scenario would only make sense to a dipshit like you. (snicker)

Fawn, every time I think that you can't lower the bar for utter stupidity and lack of common sense? I'll be damned if you don't go and lower it.............WOOO-FAAH!
Hell yes, it was nepotism.

Nepotism isn’t illegal. It’s extremely common.

If you mean Biden, then yes, he is King. That is why Trump got, impeachedhis , for trying to expose the corrupt Joe Biden regarding him facilitating his family members' unethical work for crooked Burisma.
Clearly the Dems wanted Biden to be their candidate. Clearly they impeached Trump for purely political reasons to protect their favorite candidate. Clearly this whole mess has been an attempt to sway the election to elected a candidate that can't speak in public without showing he's lost his marbles.

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

You brain-dead, dildo. I never said Hinter was qualified for that position. Nor did I ever deny he got that job because he was the son of a VP. What I do deny is that his father got him that job, which was your idiotic claim and which you failed miserably to prove. By all accounts, his friend, Devon Archer, who was already serving on that same board, got him that job.

Are you ever not a delusional conspiracy freak?

Ever?? :eusa_doh:

Trump wasn’t trying to expose corruption, he was trying to falsely smear Biden with unsubstantiated allegations from his campaign surrogate.
There was no corruption to expose as the case against Zlochevsky had long been settled... Hunter Biden no longer worked for Burisma... Joe Biden was no longer VP or working with Ukraine... Poroshenko was no longer president and Viktor Shokin was no longer Prosecutor General.

All the players involved had long moved on and there was no more corruption involving any of them, even assuming any of them were involved with corruption in the Ukraine to begin with. So that was not a valid reason to hold up the $391 million.

It's beyond crystal clear Impeached Trump did it for personal benefit to his campaign because he knew he had good reason to fear Biden.

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

why dont you explain how a burisma knew hunter even existed to want to hire him???

was there a job fair down at the local crack house???

Hunter is a fine family man, who spends most of his free time with his kids

he is also incredibly articulate just like his dad Joe

Jill Biden calls Hunt "the backbone" of the Biden family

Yeah lol....and to the stripper...Hunt will be paying a million dollars at least..... money coming from his dad.Joe Biden....the money he robbed from American tax payers!

"Hey Dad, I need a million to pay this woman"

and Dad answers:

OK son....here you have it"

see how easy it is with the crooked DemonRats???? :04:

See how easily you just lied.

Yeah. So what about it? Looks like you don't even know. :dunno:

the title speaks for itself,,,minus the fact that poor joe has lost his mind

I see nothing wrong with it and the title doesn't reflect reality and you can't even express what's wrong with it. So it looks like we agree -- there's nothing wrong with it.

Yeah. So what about it? Looks like you don't even know. :dunno:

the title speaks for itself,,,minus the fact that poor joe has lost his mind

I see nothing wrong with it and the title doesn't reflect reality and you can't even express what's wrong with it. So it looks like we agree -- there's nothing wrong with it.

you wouldnt,,,

hey did you ever find out how burismsa found out hunter was looking for work???

Forum List

Back