Hunter Biden

Well you see, the first step in successfully prosecuting corruption is getting rid of prosecutors who are corrupt (and looking for bribes). That’s what the anti-corruption bureau was going to be doing. But wouldn’t you know it, one of their first big cases turns out to have targeted a couple of prosecutors with close personal ties to Shokin. Uh oh.

Next thing you know, Shokin stars firing all the prosecutors who were involved in targeting his friends and basically takes down the anti-corruption unit that we had spent time and money helping the Ukrainians establish.
got a link for that???
Haha, at this point if he played the same games as you he would reply, “yes, I’ve posted links all throughout this thread. Not my fault if you’re not paying attention” then there would be a 5 page debate about petty abstract things... but watch. I bet he gives a direct answer with a link and explanation. You should take notes.

You’re still avoiding all my questions BTW
are you sure???
Yes. Why haven’t you addressed any of my questions Prog? You’re being very lazy with your arguments. What’s up?

I did to all of them,,,

you just dont like my answers,,,
nothin I can do about that,,,
You did not to any of them and you know it. I’ve pointed that out. And I’m now done with your games. Off to ignore land for you troll. Thanks for playing and being a tremendous waste of space. I hope some day you grow up and learn how to engage in a respectable way. Peace

got a link for that???
Haha, at this point if he played the same games as you he would reply, “yes, I’ve posted links all throughout this thread. Not my fault if you’re not paying attention” then there would be a 5 page debate about petty abstract things... but watch. I bet he gives a direct answer with a link and explanation. You should take notes.

You’re still avoiding all my questions BTW
are you sure???
Yes. Why haven’t you addressed any of my questions Prog? You’re being very lazy with your arguments. What’s up?

I did to all of them,,,

you just dont like my answers,,,
nothin I can do about that,,,
You did not to any of them and you know it. I’ve pointed that out. And I’m now done with your games. Off to ignore land for you troll. Thanks for playing and being a tremendous waste of space. I hope some day you grow up and learn how to engage in a respectable way. Peace

yes I did,,,

No they don’t
Yes they do.
The video went viral even before that fake impeachment.
What do you think that mess was about?
the mess was about Trump trying to politicize the video and puppets like you spreading the lie that something illegal happened.
No.....the video was a confession.
It was publicized by the media and politicized by House Democrats.
They claimed that Trump offered a bribe....like the bribe Joe Biden was bragging about.
It's pretty straight-forward.....but after all....we're dealing with a corrupt press and lying Democrats that will never admit to anything unless somebody waterboards their asses.
youre almost right. Both men used a quid pro quo to try and what they wanted. Difference was Biden was executing a well known and accepted state department foreign policy objective. Trump went against foreign policy objectives to try and execute a personal agenda. Biden’s actions were perfectly legal and Trumps were very questionable. But ultimately he was impeached and then acquitted so that’s that
Not true.
But even if it had been true....explain why Biden gets to do it and run for president...but Trump had to be impeached for the same offense?

Start making sense, shitforbrains.
Well because one, Biden, was executing foreign policy thus doing nothing wrong and the other, Trump, Went around our state department to try and play political games with foreign aid. It’s not very complicated to understand

Yes they do.
the mess was about Trump trying to politicize the video and puppets like you spreading the lie that something illegal happened.
They claimed that Trump offered a bribe....like the bribe Joe Biden was bragging about.
It's pretty straight-forward.....but after all....we're dealing with a corrupt press and lying Democrats that will never admit to anything unless somebody waterboards their asses.
youre almost right. Both men used a quid pro quo to try and what they wanted. Difference was Biden was executing a well known and accepted state department foreign policy objective. Trump went against foreign policy objectives to try and execute a personal agenda. Biden’s actions were perfectly legal and Trumps were very questionable. But ultimately he was impeached and then acquitted so that’s that
Not true.
But even if it had been true....explain why Biden gets to do it and run for president...but Trump had to be impeached for the same offense?

Well because one, Biden, was executing foreign policy thus doing nothing wrong and the other, Trump, Went around our state department to try and play political games with foreign aid. It’s not very complicated to understand

trump runs the state dept,,or did you forget that??

Yes they do.
Not true.

Bullshit.
Biden was offering a bribe and bragging about it.
You're just too mentally deficient to understand that what they accused Trump of is exactly the same offense.
Difference being....Trump never did it.....well son of a bitch Biden did.

Last edited:
Not true.

Does he????

No they don’t
Yes they do.
Not true.

As Slade pointed out, they’re not the exact same offense. Biden was working for the good of the country and Trump was working for the good of Trump.

You aren’t aware of what Shokin did to the anti-corruption department we helped Ukraine set up?
well we didnt do such a good job of it if our VP let his son work for one of the most corrupt people in ukraine,,,,

You’re deflecting. Stay on topic. Are you aware of what Shokin did to the anti-corruption department we helped Ukraine set up?

enlighten me,,,
Well you see, the first step in successfully prosecuting corruption is getting rid of prosecutors who are corrupt (and looking for bribes). That’s what the anti-corruption bureau was going to be doing. But wouldn’t you know it, one of their first big cases turns out to have targeted a couple of prosecutors with close personal ties to Shokin. Uh oh.

Next thing you know, Shokin stars firing all the prosecutors who were involved in targeting his friends and basically takes down the anti-corruption unit that we had spent time and money helping the Ukrainians establish.
got a link for that???
It’s all very well laid out in George Kent’s testimony.

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost....note/7e1ceb70-8c9b-4a34-b0ad-485cb9353d09.pdf

Ukrainian political intrigue isn’t exactly front page news in this country so it’s not always well covered but was mentioned in The NY Times at the time Shokin was fired.

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

Not true.

There are limits to what he can do. He’s not a king.

He’s not allowed to use the State Dept for personal political benefit.

Not true.

Anything good a president does can be for his benefit. He is a politician who does what he thinks will help him get re-elected.
However, if he tries to use the state department to cover up his corrupt acts...that is against the law....which is what Biden was doing.

Not true.

when he does that you let us know,,,

Hunter is a fine family man, who spends most of his free time with his kids

he is also incredibly articulate just like his dad Joe

Jill Biden calls Hunt "the backbone" of the Biden family

Not true.

Anything good a president does can be for his benefit. He is a politician who does what he thinks will help him get re-elected.
However, if he tries to use the state department to cover up his corrupt acts...that is against the law....which is what Biden was doing.

Let me rephrase that. Trump didn’t want Biden investigated to help the country. He just wants to hurt Biden’s candidacy to protect his. That’s the problem.

Not true.

Applying conditions to foreign aid for the benefit of the U.S. is not against the law. You con freaks are simply insane. :cuckoo:

Not true.

I doubt you’ll listen. You haven’t so far.

Hunter is a fine family man, who spends most of his free time with his kids

he is also incredibly articulate just like his dad Joe

Jill Biden calls Hunt "the backbone" of the Biden family

when hes not smoking crack and getting strippers pregnant and avoiding court for child support,,,

OH and fucking his dead brothers wife,,,

Not true.

Applying conditions to foreign aid for the benefit of the U.S. is not against the law. You con freaks are simply insane. :cuckoo:

then why did they try and impeach trump for the same thing???

Not true.

I doubt you’ll listen. You haven’t so far.

so he hasnt,,,

then why did they try and impeach trump for the same thing???
They didn't. You're just delusional. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back