Hunter Biden's lawyer impersonates prosecutor to influence court

ozro

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2014

Apparently this woman on Hunter's defense team called the court, pretended to be a lawyer on the prosecutor team, and asked to "seal" information about Hunter Biden to influence the court.
The dishonest bullshit of these Biden folk is simply astounding.
Two things;
Defend this lawyer, and the Bidens all you want, no matter how foolish that makes you look. However, there is nobody named Trump in this story. Therefore I intend to report anyone who post about that unrelated individual and place them on ignore.
Second- bring out your best defense but realize that defending crooks makes you a crook as you are then an accessory after the fact.
What kind of lawyer does this?
I predict she is soon to be an ex-lawyer, or should be if justice exists.
Just can't make this shit up.....

Apparently this woman on Hunter's defense team called the court, pretended to be a lawyer on the prosecutor team, and asked to "seal" information about Hunter Biden to influence the court.
Two things;
Defend this lawyer, and the Bidens all you want, no matter how foolish that makes you look. However, there is nobody named Trump in this story. Therefore I intend to report anyone who post about that unrelated individual and place them on ignore.
Second- bring out your best defense but realize that defending crooks makes you a crook as you are then an accessory after the fact.
Actually she was pretending to be a lawer for the House Ways and Means Committee that had just filed an amicus brief.

How ridiculous is that?

Two things;
Hey come on now, man.

This is how the, you know, the uh, thing, the er, Biden thing, how it um goes.

It's who Hunter - and Joe - and their criminal accomplices - have always rolled.

Two things;

OMG!!! HAHHAHAAHAH

These people are the true fucking crooks they constantly pretend Trump is.

What a buncha pathetic children.

Is this Hunters lawyer who was caught smoking a bong? Either way whoever it was should face whatever the charges are for attempting to defraud the court.

Judge gave Biden lawyers until 9:00 PM tonight to show cause as to why Biden attorney Jessica Bengels should not be sanctioned for misrepresenting her identity and who she worked for when she contacted the clerk today.

Hunter biden's lawyer called the judge overhearing this case and misrepresented himself and tried tempering. If tue, WHY isnt that being investigated?

The DOJ and FBI are protecting the swamp.

:dunno:

mrD7bDN.jpg

No shit

Lol there we go then....
It's always a clown-show when lefties rule the swamp. All we need to do is take over the swamp. Overturn lefty programs, policies and eradicate usless bureaucratic money toilets, gut the politicized DOJ, FBI. Release some swamp creature eradicators. :banana:

Forum List

Back