Hunter Biden’s sister-in-law-turned-ex-lover Hallie says first son introduced her to crack and that she regrets ‘that time of my life’

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Wow. Bombshell moment.

Why do we excuse this away?

Democrats are not bound by societal norms.

Biden sexualized his daughter (her words)
Hunter fucked his sister in law
They have a small child in the family they dont acknowledge
Two of the kids ended up to be drug addicts
I got ten bucks that says hunter and ashley fucked. Hunter probably railed jill, too.
Its a reasonable assumption considering... :dunno:

See that is the difference.

We have a couple of generations of girls that don't think that oral sex is sex because Democrats had to change social norms to save their hero.

Sadly, that was just the beginning.
Brah, fucking your brother‘s wife is so beyond.

Such a POS.

it literally makes me sick 🤢

Apparently this is nornal shit for cult fucks.

Wow. Bombshell moment.

Does he hold office like mat gaetz?

But hell, you love the penis pictures right.

Wow. Bombshell moment.

So does Hunter. One good thing about this is that there should be greater scrutiny of everyone that checked that box. Who’s going to protect us from the next Hunter Biden? The country could be inundated by dong pics! It’s clear we need to do blood tests along with background checks. Should only add a couple of more weeks to the process, but MAGA has made us aware of the danger of not being proactive.

#JUSTICEFORHUNTER

So does Hunter. One good thing about this is that there should be greater scrutiny of everyone that checked that box. Who’s going to protect us from the next Hunter Biden? The country could be inundated by dong pics! It’s clear we need to do blood tests along with background checks. Should only add a couple of more weeks to the process, but MAGA has made us aware of the danger of not being proactive.

#JUSTICEFORHUNTER

You are retarded.

Shock

In some cultures, it is the duty of the brother to marry the widow. Henry VIII did that with Catherine of Aragon.
I had forgoten about that. But I do know he then wanted a divorce and the Church wouldn't give it to him.

Never tell a megalomaniac he can't do something

he might start a 'church'

We are supposed to believe Trump is a bad man, and Biden is just your uncle Joe.

Now consider their offspring, compare and contrast, and ask yourself if you're a rational person.
well Don Jr divorced his wife and took up with guilfoyle.. that was kind of odd

but not as odd as

leaving an X rated laptop in a computer store so long, it is no longer yours! And etc... and etc....

Wow.. If any kids need to be shown how messed up the brain gets on drugs...

not that we want children within 10 miles of that nasty laptop!

Forum List

Back