Hunter will be indicted by the end of the month according to the DOJ

He will be given a pardon for anything he may have done.

That's what was done for Nixon.

So, that will be the end of it.
Ohhhh no it won't..... Justice will come grasshopper, and if it don't this country will become the laughing stock of the world. No way the Biden's get away with what they've done, and if they do we aren't the USA any longer.

The trumped up charges on Trump are purely political, and the left is in it's final downward spiral over it. No one will trust a Democrat ever again, and especially they'll never trust the Rhino's that aided and abed them either.

Everywhere one looks, one can see the destruction and the waste lands caused by the sell outs in our government. How it is continually ignored just baffles the mind, and it makes one think WTH ?

Trump was so right about everything that it is just scary.

Now our adversaries are teaming together in the world, otherwise to leave us behind, and to never trust us again on anything we say or ask of them. We led in the world back in the 40s and 50s because we had our religious beliefs and our values and standards set to go by, but of course everything has been a work in progress in order to right the wrongs of the yester years, and we have done that very well. Then it happens, where as a shift comes, and the next thing we all know is that evil forces are dragging us backwards into the hellish pits we had left and had gained our freedoms from.

Thanks you dumb ace Leftist. NOTTTT !!

I kind of agree. It looks like Hunter was working for a company of another land. There may be some governmental control in that. But the company itself isn’t necessarily the same as the government.

I figure that what they might go after, either instead of FARA, or possibly as an adjunct to FARA, is the pay to play.
He was lobbying for multiple countries with the same purpose.....and for the same person. Each one would be a separate charge, I'm pretty sure....and would list who he was 'lobbying' for.

You can cry all about it as did the Nixon naysayers. The pardons wipes everything legally and judicially.

Cry elsewhere.
Ohhhh no it won't..... Justice will come grasshopper, and if it don't this country will become the laughing stock of the world. No way the Biden's get away with what they've done, and if they do we aren't the USA any longer.

CUT gained our freedoms from.

Thanks you dumb ace Leftist. NOTTTT !!

He avoided that with stalling -- statute of limitations.

We all know what the civil jury was privy to during the trial. We know their verdict was just. We know Trump is so guilty he's paying out millions of dollars
What corporate CEO isn't under constant attack for money ? Trump is the ultimate CEO, and for that reason he stays under attack. Trump could bump a car in the ace at one mph (not even scratch the car in front), but if realize Trump was in the driver's seat, then everyone involved is going to try and get a piece of his ace.

Comes with the territory..... If people can't do what Trump has done in his life, then who in the hell do they think that they are, otherwise by persecuting Trump out of their pure hate and jealousy that is totally unrelated to his job and/or job performance ??

Hunter will answer for anything he did while he was doing drugs.

The law is the law.

And Mr. Trump will answer for anything he did while he mistakenly believed he was above the law.

The law is the law.
Sounds like the Planet of the Apes

If he broke the law, he needs to answer for it. I hope the repubs are happy. In any case, I am not defending Hunter. I have always said he needs to answer for what he did while he was doing drugs. The law is the law. Now, if repubs can figure out that the same standard applies to trump, maybe they could see they are supporting a criminal as their nominee?

He illegally possessed a gun for 11 days.

Biden loves his son.

You would do the same.

Trump will pardon himself if elected.

But I am not sure now that either B or D will run.

Hunter Biden is not running for political office.

Joe Biden did not steal any documents.

Mr. Trump has been indicted in multiple jurisdictions, for numerous crimes.

Hunter Biden will be facing indictment.

Mr. Joe Biden stole material when vice president

Mr. Joe Biden is under investigation for his theft.

Forum List

Back