Hunter will be indicted by the end of the month according to the DOJ

If he broke the law, he needs to answer for it. I hope the repubs are happy. In any case, I am not defending Hunter. I have always said he needs to answer for what he did while he was doing drugs. The law is the law. Now, if repubs can figure out that the same standard applies to trump, maybe they could see they are supporting a criminal as their nominee?
/---/ Will Hunter skip town? He has the resources to live anywhere in the world where there is no extradition.

All over the place?
They were in a locked closet.
Really?

Another Joe Biden lie......

WASHINGTON — President Biden’s former assistant contradicted White House claims that classified documents discovered at Biden’s post-vice presidency DC office this past November were in a “locked closet” — and revealed the White House sought to quietly retrieve the papers, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said Tuesday.

Comer (R-Ky.) added in a statement that Chung, who sat for an interview with the panel, “provided startling information that undermines the Biden White House’s narrative on the matter.”

“Today we learned that when Joe Biden left the vice presidency, boxes containing classified documents, vice presidential records, and other items were stored in three different locations around the Washington, DC, area, including an office near the White House, an office in Chinatown, and eventually the Penn Biden Center,” the lawmaker said.

“At some point, the boxes containing classified materials were transported by personal vehicles to an office location,” Comer went on.

“The boxes were not in a ‘locked closet’ at the Penn Biden Center and remained accessible to Penn Biden employees as well as potentially others with access to the office space.
We need to find out who had access to these documents.”

Biden aide Kathy Chung refutes classified docs âlocked closetâ spin: Comer

Could this lead to mandatory drug tests for all gun owners or just the buyers? In any case, I still don`t understand why I should give a damn about Biden`s sleazy kid. He`s not on the government payroll. He was not the one involved with selling weapons to the country that gave us the 9-11 hijackers. That was a different president`s sleazy kid.
So now all gun owners are responsible for Hunter Biden but his dad isn't?

You're an absolute moron

In any case, I still don`t understand why I should give a damn about Biden`s sleazy kid. He`s not on the government payroll.
Just sold access to make money for his entire family......and attempted to hide it all......until one excessively stoned day at the computer shop.

If he broke the law, he needs to answer for it. I hope the repubs are happy. In any case, I am not defending Hunter. I have always said he needs to answer for what he did while he was doing drugs. The law is the law. Now, if repubs can figure out that the same standard applies to trump, maybe they could see they are supporting a criminal as their nominee?
Well, well, well... So this is what it takes to finally humble you leftist out eh ?

Yes, when you finally see that your bull shite can also work both ways, then you write this pathetic half aced cringe worthy apologetic (not really apologetic), post.

ROTFLMBO 🤣

Only issue if they go the FARA route, is what country is he lobbying for and what individual?
I kind of agree. It looks like Hunter was working for a company of another land. There may be some governmental control in that. But the company itself isn’t necessarily the same as the government.

I figure that what they might go after, either instead of FARA, or possibly as an adjunct to FARA, is the pay to play.

So now all gun owners are responsible for Hunter Biden but his dad isn't?

You're an absolute moron
The law is on the books. It is either intended to be enforced (on the ground that addicts with guns is a dangerous combination) or it was written for no particular purpose at all.

I guess if one is a 2nd Amendment “absolutist,” that law shouldn’t exist at all.

But if one is not a 2nd Amendment “absolutist,” then it ought to be enforced.

But I think it would prove both entertaining and enlightening to have Hunter Biden’s violation of the law become a gun-law test case.

No one is shook about a gun charge for Hunter.

And his dad will pardon him.
Oh noooo, not yet another helping hand from dear OLD fart the big Guy ?

Pardoning Hunter isn't going to help Biden once the walls, yeah the walls, come crumbling down, and the walls, yeah the walls, come crumbling rumbling, crumbling rumbling downnnnnn. 😂

Forum List

Back