Hunter will be indicted by the end of the month according to the DOJ

Then how did the treasure trove of classified documents find it's way behind the Corvette in his garage? Grew feet and walked?

A HELL OF A LOT OF PEOPLE say he stole classified documents. We just wonder why Biden can do it and Trump can't when Trump had the power the declassify and Biden didn't.
Treasure trove? Strange description of s document count you could add up on one hand.

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter... MAybe Trump and his pals will be cellmates?

This is what you people as surrogates for Trump are running on?
:rofl:
how pathetic

THE FUCKING THREAD IS TITLED "HUNTER WILL BE INDICTED BY THE END OF THE MONTH" YOU STUPID FUCK.

So yea, in a thread about Hunter, we actually talk about Hunter. Ain't that fucking crazy?

If he broke the law, he needs to answer for it. I hope the repubs are happy. In any case, I am not defending Hunter. I have always said he needs to answer for what he did while he was doing drugs. The law is the law. Now, if repubs can figure out that the same standard applies to trump, maybe they could see they are supporting a criminal as their nominee?

Hunter will answer for anything he did while he was doing drugs.

The law is the law.

And Mr. Trump will answer for anything he did while he mistakenly believed he was above the law.

The law is the law.

OK. If indicted, Biden will pardon him and step down. Next.

Hunter will be indicted by the end of the month according to the DOJ

THE FUCKING THREAD IS TITLED "HUNTER WILL BE INDICTED BY THE END OF THE MONTH" YOU STUPID FUCK.

So yea, in a thread about Hunter, we actually talk about Hunter. Ain't that fucking crazy?
And you sicko's who constantly fantasize about Hunter, and collect his druggie nudes have turned it into more than just a post about Hunter facing the consequences of actions.

But people aren't defending his actions like you people do Mr Trump's

If they were taken out of his workspace in DC, that's the only alternative.

You can prove that he didn't steal them then?
First, we know that those documents weren't MOVED AROUND. The documents in Joe;s Garage weren't moved from place to place. And Joe didn't try to prevent, delay, or obstruct any of the searches.

He's facing 91 counts. He's already been found liable for rape. He paid a 25-million-dollar settlement for defrauding people. His charitable organization was closed because he violated laws. Yes, trump has committed crimes.
Liar he wqas not found guilty for rape and that case was such a bunch of shiite anyway. He raped me 50 years ago, I remember it was in a department store and he pulled me into a dressing stall, and stuck his fingers in me, blah blah blah lying whore

My alerts have exploded with:

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter,

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter,

If he broke the law, he needs to answer for it. I hope the repubs are happy. In any case, I am not defending Hunter. I have always said he needs to answer for what he did while he was doing drugs. The law is the law. Now, if repubs can figure out that the same standard applies to trump, maybe they could see they are supporting a criminal as their nominee?
And IF Trump broke the law, he needs to answer for it. But we never did jump to political decisions merely because we hated Trump.

Liar he wqas not found guilty for rape and that case was such a bunch of shiite anyway. He raped me 50 years ago, I remember it was in a department store and he pulled me into a dressing stall, and stuck his fingers in me, blah blah blah lying whore
Trump was found liable for lying and defamation -- rape/sex abuse. We all know Trump raped that woman. That is why you all get so adamant about attacking her and everyone.

HDS

Hunter Derangement Syndrome

First, we know that those documents weren't MOVED AROUND. The documents in Joe;s Garage weren't moved from place to place. And Joe didn't try to prevent, delay, or obstruct any of the searches.
Your point? They were in an unsecured location, in a garage, and he shouldn't have had them at all, thanks for playing!

Forum List

Back