Hunter’s investigation wrapping up… sorry guys

If Clinton had won, you would have had a thorough, well prepared and fully stocked response to the covid pandemic. The White House Pandemic Office would have still be operating, and they would have sprung into action on the first notification from China. That unqualified doofus, Redman, that Trump hired as CDC Director would not have been in a position to botch the roll out of the testing.

You would have had an efficient and effective testing system in place at airports from day one, just like Canada.

Your ventilators would have been working, because the service contract would not have been allowed to expire, and Clinton would not have sold all of your PPE to China, leaving none for American hospitals. Clinton's response would have been similar to Canada's or that of Germany. That would have saved hundreds of thousands of lives, and billions of dollars in the testing of citizens, and caring for the sick and dying.
And you know all of that how?

It appears they are considering charges that he committed some tax violations and may have not disclosed he had a drug abuse problem on a form to purchase a fire arm…

Heavy stuff…

If he broke the law he should pay the price, just like anyone else… but it doesn’t look like he is the ring leader of an international money laundering or political influence scam the righties claimed he was…

Federal investigation of Hunter Biden reaches critical juncture, sources say - CNNPolitics
Do you read the shit you post?

Trump hasn't been charged with anything, yet. Only because Justice has a policy of not charging a sitting President.

2 failed Impeachments, charged HIS ATTORNEY!! Can you imagine charging the Biden or Clintons Attorney and making then stand on their own?

This is why I keep waiting, in vain, for a Republican 1/2 as ruthless as any democrat

Look, everyone knows the Bidens are corrupt, they lie and scheme and sell out America to the highest bidder. That these pukes are above the law doesn't surprise anyone. :eusa_hand:

If Clinton had won, you would have had a thorough, well prepared and fully stocked response to the covid pandemic. The White House Pandemic Office would have still be operating, and they would have sprung into action on the first notification from China. That unqualified doofus, Redman, that Trump hired as CDC Director would not have been in a position to botch the roll out of the testing.

You would have had an efficient and effective testing system in place at airports from day one, just like Canada.

Your ventilators would have been working, because the service contract would not have been allowed to expire, and Clinton would not have sold all of your PPE to China, leaving none for American hospitals. Clinton's response would have been similar to Canada's or that of Germany. That would have saved hundreds of thousands of lives, and billions of dollars in the testing of citizens, and caring for the sick and dying.
I doubt that, very seriously. I cannot think of a single country that had an adequate timely response, either due unprepared, slow to react, or political pressure not to deal with it.

I doubt that, very seriously. I cannot think of a single country that had an adequate timely response, either due unprepared, slow to react, or political pressure not to deal with it.
the fact is, there is no right response. People who still believe such nonsense is truly hilarious.

We'll see, the last time, Biden got 81million votes (LOL), I doubt that will happen this time.......but please expect to win super majorities in the house and senate.
You care to tell us who will win the Senate Seats

I predict that Warnock will beat Walker

You care to tell us who will win the Senate Seats

I predict that Warnock will beat Walker
we'll see after election night. or maybe, that is if Walker wins and the state needs to shut doors and create fake ballots to make their guy win. I predict Walker wins without locking doors for counting fake ballots.

Why do you keep promoting lies that have been thoroughly debunked? We didn't believe these lies the first time you posted them, and after FOX News retracted the story and settled all of the law suits, and apologised to the family, you come back with this bullshit.

There are videos of GRU agents delivering packages to Julian Assange at the Embassy where he was holed up in posting Clinton's emails to WikiLeaks. Roger Stone bragged about being in touch with Gucifer who did the hack, and Assange who posted the results.

We are less inclined to believe them now.
LOL.....Triggered much? :laughing0301:

How would CNN know that the Hunter Biden investigation is "wrapping up"? What does "wrapping up" mean in a legal sense anyway? Are the Feds ready to send the evidence to a Grand Jury or is the story just smoke and mirrors by a dying "news" network?

It appears they are considering charges that he committed some tax violations and may have not disclosed he had a drug abuse problem on a form to purchase a fire arm…

Heavy stuff…

If he broke the law he should pay the price, just like anyone else… but it doesn’t look like he is the ring leader of an international money laundering or political influence scam the righties claimed he was…

Federal investigation of Hunter Biden reaches critical juncture, sources say - CNNPolitics
tax invasion from laundering 10 percent for the big guy from foreign nations buy influence if his dad

Heavy stuff…

The investigation was Hunter is Joe's son nothing to see here. That's it. The entire Biden family will be in hell for eternity.

You don't obtain convictions by the testimony of the accused, you obtain convictions on the basis of the evidence against them. Republicans can't seem to find ANY evidence against the Clintons, and no witnesses either. And yet they keep trying and failing to find anything to charge them with.
Hard to call witnesses when they keep getting killed. Plenty of evidence against Hillary. Outlined by Comey and corrupt “law enforcement” refused to prosecute.

Heavy stuff…

Good thing crack head Hunter is a dem. Any Republican would have been in jail a long time ago with you being one of two faced lefties crying the loudest.

Forum List

Back