Hunter’s investigation wrapping up… sorry guys

A "confession" is not "testimony". A "confession" is an admission of guilt. Testimony is information about the case.

Definitions: confession: a formal statement admitting that one is guilty of a crime.

Testimony: a formal written or spoken statement, especially one given in a court of law.

I can see how someone with your limited knowledge and skills could confuse the two, but they are quite different.

How's the job search going, FuckBoi. Anyone willing to hire you yet??? Suck to be so stupid you can't find a job in this day and age.
hahah i suppose you aren’t even smart enough to grasp the words you put down a confession is a type of testimony..

A "confession" is not "testimony". A "confession" is an admission of guilt. Testimony is information about the case.

Definitions: confession: a formal statement admitting that one is guilty of a crime.

Testimony: a formal written or spoken statement, especially one given in a court of law.

I can see how someone with your limited knowledge and skills could confuse the two, but they are quite different.

How's the job search going, FuckBoi. Anyone willing to hire you yet??? Suck to be so stupid you can't find a job in this day and age.
Yet he’s several hundred rungs ahead of you on the intelligence scale you Nazi liar. Confessions are entered as evidence. Easy to see how a brain dead moron like you doesn’t know that.

Last edited:
Trump hasn't been charged with anything, yet. Only because Justice has a policy of not charging a sitting President.
um dumbass he hasn’t been president for years.

the problem is you don’t have a case against him

we'll see after election night. or maybe, that is if Walker wins and the state needs to shut doors and create fake ballots to make their guy win. I predict Walker wins without locking doors for counting fake ballots.
Warnock also has some legal troubles brewing due to misuse of campaign funds.

Just add those to the list of legal issues he has......

It seems that federal prosecutors are reluctant to take up politically charged cases in the fall leading up to an election. Hunter (and his father) might be in deep doodoo after the midterms.

You care to tell us who will win the Senate Seats

I predict that Warnock will beat Walker
OZ in PA, Vance in OH, Laxault in NV, Budd in NC, I think Haasan loses in NH, I think Kelly Loses in AZ. and I think Walker will win in GA.

True.

But conservatives are still going lie about Hunter Biden regardless the facts.

The "facts" are that Hunter Biden was paid millions to do nothing, by the Ukraine entities that are well known for corruption, and were getting hundreds of millions from Hunter Biden's father.

While that may not be absolute proof of a crime, it certainly does not look good.

The "facts" are that Hunter Biden was paid millions to do nothing, by the Ukraine entities that are well known for corruption, and were getting hundreds of millions from Hunter Biden's father.

While that may not be absolute proof of a crime, it certainly does not look good.
No conflict of interest by xiden

and I think Walker will win in GA.
People of GA should be embarrassed by voting for Walker.
The right whines about biden being mentally compromised, but Walker is even worse.
But he's got an (R) by his name.

The right whines about biden being mentally compromised, but Walker is even worse.
If you had your way you would dispose of every republican. You are truly a fking loser type whiny fker

te365cd_hillary-prison-striped-blouse-hat-3-i794.jpg
732F9005-FCFC-4D21-9624-50A05847859F.jpeg

Why do you hate black people so much, next thing you'll say is we should be embarassed by Clarence Thomas.

Drug use? How do you know? There is no evidence he abuses drugs,
Egg meet face.

Forum List

Back