Hurrah for some Trump supporters.

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
I may disagree with their politics, but they did exactly the right thing in this case. The young man committed assault by throwing that bottle into the crowd. That is a crime, and they made a citizens arrest without using undue force. Hurrah for them.

I may disagree with their politics, but they did exactly the right thing in this case. The young man committed assault by throwing that bottle into the crowd. That is a crime, and they made a citizens arrest without using undue force. Hurrah for them.

Agreed in every sense. Trump is my LAST choice, after Father Guido Sarducci, but these young men acted with a lot of class against a bratty snot.

oh big feeaking deal. you act like this is something you would NEVER see from a Trump Supporter. stupid

take a hard look at those who supports the DEMOCRAT PARTY. you snobs included

snip:
TONIGHT ON HANNITY=> EXPOSED: The VULGAR, PLANNED, VIOLENT, FAR LEFT RIOTS and ATTACKS ON TRUMP SUPPORTERS

oh look, Obama's buddy Billy Ayers a domestic terrorist from the 60's. how nice eh?

oh big feeaking deal. you act like this is something you would NEVER see from a Trump Supporter. stupid

take a hard look at those who supports the DEMOCRAT PARTY. you snobs included

snip:
TONIGHT ON HANNITY=> EXPOSED: The VULGAR, PLANNED, VIOLENT, FAR LEFT RIOTS and ATTACKS ON TRUMP SUPPORTERS

oh look, Obama's buddy Billy Ayers a domestic terrorist from the 60's. how nice eh?

Stephanie, what makes you better than Ayers? Your word are as destructive as any spoken by Ayers, and you are convicted of as much crime as he, ala none. Were you here in the 60s?

Forum List

Back