Hurricane Irma is moving away from Trumps Mar A Lago, is God intervening

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Yes folks. with every update Trumps other home is further out of the track of Irma, just yesterday many of you were wishing that the resort would get flattened................

Well not gonna happen kids.

HURRICANE IRMA

Yes folks. with every update Trumps other home is further out of the track of Irma, just yesterday many of you were wishing that the resort would get flattened................

HURRICANE IRMA

Irma heard about his REP as a landlord
And now Irma is a cat 3, by the time she gets North to Mar a Lago she will be a cat 2 at best............

The USA just spent 500 billion dollars to avoid a glorified thunderstorm

Remember Trump wanted to cut funding for FEMA and noaa and other services. Not to mention how Obama left things in such good shape. They better thank Obama for what
they have.

HURRICANE IRMA

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

Matthew 8:27 The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

For storms will rage and oceans roar

When Gabriel stands on sea and shore

And as he blows his wondrous horn

Old worlds die and new be born." Prophecies and Predictions, Doomsday End of the World, End Times Bible Prophecy, Catholic Prophecies

sweetangel3.gif

Remember Trump wanted to cut funding for FEMA and noaa and other services. Not to mention how Obama left things in such good shape. They better thank Obama for what
they have.

DiBlasio seems to be doing a lot better than Trump------he wants the city to own all
land and real estate development----------once you fix your house-----he takes it.

HURRICANE IRMA
"many of you were wishing that the resort would get flattened"......really? Who were those "many"? Name names.

HURRICANE IRMA

And now Irma is a cat 3, by the time she gets North to Mar a Lago she will be a cat 2 at best............

"A glorified thunderstorm".....I'm sure when this is over, the people of Florida will thank you for that assessment.

HURRICANE IRMA
"many of you were wishing that the resort would get flattened"......really? Who were those "many"? Name names.
I do not know how schizzo you are for sure, but if you think that I need answer to you, then you really need medication

Got that kid?

CIAO

Last edited:

HURRICANE IRMA

"A glorified thunderstorm".....I'm sure when this is over, the people of Florida will thank you for that assessment.
People have been moving to the beach as long as there has been a beach. Their houses blow over and float away. Then more morons move to the beach and rebuild.

Not my fault

HURRICANE IRMA

God is answering Trump's prayers to send the storm after the little people, not Trump.

they have.
Obama left everything in disarray.

And...Trump should cut the entire federal government by 50%, at least. That won't happen because he is just like W and BO...a big spender. W doubled the debt....Big Ears doubled that...and now Trump will double that.

Can you say $40 trillion national debt?

HURRICANE IRMA
I do not know how schizzo you are for sure, but if you think that I need answer to you, then you really need medication

Got that kid?

CIAO
So there really was no one....you lied in order to make a..............................point? :eusa_eh:

HURRICANE IRMA

People have been moving to the beach as long as there has been a beach. Their houses blow over and float away. Then more morons move to the beach and rebuild.

Not my fault
"A glorified thunderstorm"......gotcha :2up:

Forum List

Back