Trump forced to defend VP comments after cat lady attack

Who's banning IVF (besides the muslim fundamentalists you love)?

The Alabama Supreme Court in February ruled that frozen embryos qualify as children, 13 other states are pushing laws that will do the same thing.

The effect of this is a soft ban, as nobody will be willing to do IVF knowing they could be charged with a crime if a frozen embryo is destroyed, even by mistake

Yes Trump is doing damage control after a video gets out that he did not what the whole world to see.

He meant what he said, if he gets what he wants there will no longer be any need for people to vote...as there will be no elections.
Trump is 78. He can't dismiss the Constitution. States will vote and a new president sworn in when his term ends.

Trump is 78. He can't dismiss the Constitution. States will vote and a new president sworn in when his term ends.

While it is true he can likely not make it happen, the mere fact he wants to seems enough reason for concern.

You of course are cool with it.

While it is true he can likely not make it happen, the mere fact he wants to seems enough reason for concern.

You of course are cool with it.
I'm cool with his explanation. That it was intended for Christians that don't generally vote.
He should have said register tomorrow so you can vote.

If 2020 taught Trump anything its that the states will tell him to fuck off.

That it was intended for Christians that don't generally vote.

Is it true that Christians that don't generally vote? Can you provide any data to support it as it does not match my experiences.

If 2020 taught Trump anything its that the states will tell him to fuck off.

I am sure he is working on ways around that.

Forum List

Back