Hurry up the mass deportation already

Aint going to happen. Trump is filling his cabinet with proamnesty folks. Get ready for a rebranded dream act and amnesty under another name.

And who decides policy?

Hint: The P-R-E-S-I-D-E-N-_.

Yup, but if he was serious about deporting and the wall why would he surround himself with prosanctuary city and pro amnesty people eh? Likely not to build a wall or deport illegals, butt to get out of building a wall and granting amnesty.

Who said don't look behind you cause somebody may be gaining?

Why CAN'T democrats win the White Vote?
Seriously? You ask this seriously? The dems havn't won the southern white vote since civil rights. Well, they took most states in 76 and some in 92. And I very seldom vote dem in natl elections.

Interesting. YOu read White Vote as Southern White vote.

Let me repeate myself. Why can't democrats win THE OVERALL WHITE VOTE, in this nation?

Seriously? You ask this seriously? The dems havn't won the southern white vote since civil rights. Well, they took most states in 76 and some in 92. And I very seldom vote dem in natl elections.

Let me repeate myself. Why can't democrats win THE OVERALL WHITE VOTE, in this nation?
Because they're as dumb as bendog and think race is an important issue.

Aint going to happen. Trump is filling his cabinet with proamnesty folks. Get ready for a rebranded dream act and amnesty under another name.

And who decides policy?

Hint: The P-R-E-S-I-D-E-N-_.

Yup, but if he was serious about deporting and the wall why would he surround himself with prosanctuary city and pro amnesty people eh? Likely not to build a wall or deport illegals, butt to get out of building a wall and granting amnesty.

I don't know, maybe. I'm sure he has plenty of experience with employees that disagree with his decisions that he orders to implement them anyways.

And the man built a second career out of firing people meanly. THey might want to consider that, if they get tempted to drag their feet.

Because they're as dumb as bendog and think race is an important issue.
Asshat, look at an electoral map pre 1970. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade, and stop being PC about it. Does that mean we whites in the south are all racists? Of course not. But the fed govt intruded. Maybe rightly, maybe not rightly.

Forum List

Back