Husband Files for Divorce from Marjorie Taylor Greene

Less and less people are getting married. Big deal. It's only a marriage anyway. The morality police here think the trend is bad.

• Marjorie Taylor Greene had affairs with tantric sex guru Craig Ivey and fitness gym manager Justin Tway, DailyMail.com has learned
  • The embattled Georgia congresswoman, 46, has been married to husband Perry Greene since 1995 and shares three kids with him
  • Neither man denied the affairs when approached by DailyMail.com, but both refused to comment on their past relationships with Taylor Greene
  • 'I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good,' Tway, 42, said
  • Taylor Greene had met her two lovers while working at a gym in Alpharetta, Georgia in 2012
  • Insiders say she was so brazen about her affairs they believed her marriage was on the rocks, but it appears the couple has put her infidelity behind them Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated on husband with men at her gym'
Do as I say not as I do. American politics at it's very best.

"She looks like a Neanderthal.. Her features are very thick and crude."

-------------------------------------------------------------
I don't wish to pile-on to this poor woman.
Only add context.
One poster ...above...likens Marjorie's appearance to a Neanderthal
However, on this very forum....USMessagboard....I have read where her appearance is more like a Cro-Magnon.

But, like Switzerland, I'm neutral on the issue.

So you be the judge.

Neanderthal:
1664451351496.png

Cro Magnon:

1664451438807.png

Forum List

Back