Husband Files for Divorce from Marjorie Taylor Greene

You obedient Trumpsters are just too intelligent and well-informed for the rest of the planet!

Ya got me there!

Those damn Trumpsters, it's like herding sheep. :auiqs.jpg:

Image result for wearing mask whule driving. Size: 207 x 160. Source: www.1888goodwin.com
Image result for wearing mask whule driving. Size: 246 x 160. Source: newsd.in
Image result for wearing mask whule driving. Size: 246 x 160. Source: www.rozanaspokesman.com
Image result for wearing mask whule driving. Size: 207 x 160. Source: www.istockphoto.com

Wearing a Mask While Driving Leads to More Accidents - Insuranc…

Wearing a mask while driving could increase the risk of a collision. In fact, one recent collision in New Jersey was blamed on “excessive” medical mask wearing, causing the driver to pass out and crash. Other reasons masks increase the risk of a collision include:

• Adjusting your mask while driving is distracting
  • Masks can slip and block vision or breathing, increasing the risk of an accident
  • Masks can create fog on glasses, affecting eyesight and reducing vision
  • Masks can impact breathing, potentially causing you to pass out

Attachments

• 1664457170128.png
    1664457170128.png
    543 bytes · Views: 7
Whatever the Greene’s do is up to them, it’s their lives, not mine. I don’t bash them for it, not my business just as with Gore and his wife or anyone else, that is their own decisions. I don’t agree with Greene much but I’m not trashing her over this.

Whatever the Greene’s do is up to them, it’s their lives, not mine. I don’t bash them for it, not my business just as with Gore and his wife or anyone else, that is their own decisions. I don’t agree with Greene much but I’m not trashing her over this.

When she pretends to be the morality police people are going to throw hers back in her face.

When she pretends to be the morality police people are going to throw hers back in her face.
I don’t care, she is not from my state, not my congressperson and if they want to elect her, that is not my business. I’m not going to judge her because she judges others. Bigger issues in this world.

No, it represents the actual words of Jesus. But I guess He was pretty FUNDAMENTAL after all
I read the book---Jesus said something like (sic) --
'the only reason to "put a wife away" (eng.
translation' ) is "adultery" The putative
quotation appears as something "mark" said---
a person no one knows. and in the writings of
Luke-----a greek guy who never met Jesus.
I doubt it on the grounds that Jesus was CLEARLY
a follower of the HILLEL school of Judaism which
was quite liberal about divorce

As noted, it is what the Bible actually teaches. Have you never read it?
I read it as a child ---and since---with a clear mind---
like a blank slate. I had no religious INSTRUCTION
as a child but was an avid reader

I read the book---Jesus said something like (sic) --
'the only reason to "put a wife away" (eng.
translation' ) is "adultery" The putative
quotation appears as something "mark" said---
a person no one knows. and in the writings of
Luke-----a greek guy who never met Jesus.
I doubt it on the grounds that Jesus was CLEARLY
a follower of the HILLEL school of Judaism which
was quite liberal about divorce

Here is what he said.

11 He answered, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her.

12 And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.”

Mark 10: 11-12

Here is what he said.

11 He answered, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her.

12 And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.”

Mark 10: 11-12
the name "mark" exists only in the BOOK called "ACTS"---probably written by Paul who never met
Jesus. Jesus did not write it. Are you sure that is
what is written? A man cannot "commit adultery"
against his wife. Adultery is defined as a married
woman who engages in sex with a man not her
or the non-husband who has sex with a married woman. Husband ---ie a situation that can produce an illegitimate child.

the name "mark" exists only in the BOOK called "ACTS"---probably written by Paul who never met
Jesus. Jesus did not write it. Are you sure that is
what is written? A man cannot "commit adultery"
against his wife. Adultery is defined as a married
woman who engages in sex with a man not her
or the non-husband who has sex with a married woman. Husband ---ie a situation that can produce an illegitimate child.

That is the words of Jesus according to the Bible. Believe it or not.

I don’t care, she is not from my state, not my congressperson and if they want to elect her, that is not my business. I’m not going to judge her because she judges others. Bigger issues in this world.
In the meantime, we're having some fun.

Forum List

Back