Hussein Double-Bubbles Hindus...

God forbid a President embarass us in public

17m3eifvmilhgjpg.jpg

With Hussein it's news when he doesn't embarrass us in public...
181285_489097114505858_977968899_n_zps200d2964.jpg

These pukes cheered a president who started a war on lies but jeer a president for chewing gum. An unbelievable bunch of whiny chickenshit racist punks. These are the same idiots who believed that birther shit, secret muslim shit and stand down orders at Benghazi shit. They can`t find any bad economic news to celebrate so it`s gum chewing their crying about. The stock market could lose 8,000 points today and still be ahead of where captain flight suit left it.

I needed a chuckle!

That one's a keeper.....:laugh:

Cold and rainy here....sky just cleared...I'm trying to sand and resurface a paper veneer on a coffee table....talk about aggravating...:death:
Beautiful and fairly warm here.

Son just left, he mounted a scope he got me for Christmas, and sighted it in with 55 gr V-Max.

He just left, so I haven't shot it yet.

Lots of hog sign, will sit on a stand this PM and see what I see.

These pukes cheered a president who started a war on lies but jeer a president for chewing gum. An unbelievable bunch of whiny chickenshit racist punks. These are the same idiots who believed that birther shit, secret muslim shit and stand down orders at Benghazi shit. They can`t find any bad economic news to celebrate so it`s gum chewing their crying about. The stock market could lose 8,000 points today and still be ahead of where captain flight suit left it.

:itsok:

:itsok:

What he needs!!

:whip:

Son just left, he mounted a scope he got me for Christmas, and sighted it in with 55 gr V-Max.

You should butcher a young one that hasn't contracted brucellosis or this recent PED disease.....FREE BACON!
happyanim_zpsfb5b30ba.gif

You should butcher a young one that hasn't contracted brucellosis or this recent PED disease.....FREE BACON!
happyanim_zpsfb5b30ba.gif
Usually I find somebody to take them.

I won't touch one.

Once again our Jackass-in-Chief has offended his hosts by working a wad of chewing gum. His disciples claim it's "nicotine" gum....at least that's the official version intended to make him seem heroic in his battle with coffin nails. But he supposedly stopped smoking years ago....or is that a lie? Given that everything about the Kenyan is a lie, I think it's safe to assume he couldn't care less who he offends as long as he appears cool like a half-black James Dean. So he chews gum...at official visits, once again leaving the world shaking their heads at the clod.

"In an ungainly sight, cameras caught US President Brack Obama chewing gum during the Republic Day parade on Monday. In the picture captured by cameras and posted on Twitter by some users, Obama was spotted removing his chewing gum while PM Modi was seen trying to explain something to the US president," reports the Times of India.

f97d95b74b1ef810f43493ec46d748f6_XL.jpg

Obama Knocked for Chewing Gum in India Ungainly Sight The Weekly Standard
Well, if this is what you have to complain about.....must be a slow day.

Once again our Jackass-in-Chief has offended his hosts by working a wad of chewing gum. His disciples claim it's "nicotine" gum....at least that's the official version intended to make him seem heroic in his battle with coffin nails. But he supposedly stopped smoking years ago....or is that a lie? Given that everything about the Kenyan is a lie, I think it's safe to assume he couldn't care less who he offends as long as he appears cool like a half-black James Dean. So he chews gum...at official visits, once again leaving the world shaking their heads at the clod.

"In an ungainly sight, cameras caught US President Brack Obama chewing gum during the Republic Day parade on Monday. In the picture captured by cameras and posted on Twitter by some users, Obama was spotted removing his chewing gum while PM Modi was seen trying to explain something to the US president," reports the Times of India.

f97d95b74b1ef810f43493ec46d748f6_XL.jpg

Obama Knocked for Chewing Gum in India Ungainly Sight The Weekly Standard
Well, if this is what you have to complain about.....must be a slow day.
Well, the media played up the monster blizzard that has fizzled, so yes, it is a slow day.

And this is news? Since when is a president not allowed to chew gum or have a breath mint?

Righties really ARE batshit crazy.

You're a queer....I don't explain anything to queers.
Can't keep up with us intellectually, eh? Not surprised.
How do you intellectually compete with someone that cannot distinguish the proper functions of anus and vagina?
Lol, i'll have to remember that one. Thank!

Lets see....where were we?

1. Bows excessively
2. Uses teleprompter
3. Plays Golf
4. Takes vacations twice a year
5. Wears tan suits
6. Chews gum

Republicans are right.....Worst President EVER

Do you think they would have complained if Bush had chewed gum in such a situation?

And this is news? Since when is a president not allowed to chew gum or have a breath mint?

Righties really ARE batshit crazy.

You're a queer....I don't explain anything to queers.
Can't keep up with us intellectually, eh? Not surprised.
How do you intellectually compete with someone that cannot distinguish the proper functions of anus and vagina?
We're listening.

Forum List

Back