Hussein Double-Bubbles Hindus...

bullshit!
the truth can be racist so there goes another dumbass excuse.
negro is an archaic characterization of black people and it's offensive.
only an ignorant fuckwad would try to play it like it's not.
the hood reference is classic stereotypical racism.
I didn't create the hood, liberalism did.
that's also bullshit....way to take responsibility for your thoughts and actions.
could you a least try to state fact?
What destroyed the black family, by creating welfare? It wasn't the republicans. Your kind created this lifestyle, not me.
Welfare did not destroy black families, it was the capitalists who removed their employment opportunities and left them with nothing
When employment opportunities were high, black families were strong
The capitalist system works for rich liberals, they make regulations that snuff out competition. Nice try.

Reaching much?

Not racist, if it's the truth.
bullshit!
that's also bullshit....way to take responsibility for your thoughts and actions.
What destroyed the black family, by creating welfare? It wasn't the republicans. Your kind created this lifestyle, not me.
if that steaming pile helps you rationalize your racism then your are one sick person..

Not racist, if it's the truth.
bullshit!
if that steaming pile helps you rationalize your racism then your are one sick person..
So i'm racist because I say educate minorities? Give them the tools to get off welfare? Give the black man the ability to support a family? Give them their pride back. Liberals want blacks uneducated, totally dependent on government. All for a vote, you fucking asshole. A racist asshole at that. What name do you call Ben Carson? You prick.

bullshit!
So i'm racist because I say educate minorities? Give them the tools to get off welfare? Give the black man the ability to support a family? Give them their pride back. Liberals want blacks uneducated, totally dependent on government. All for a vote, you fucking asshole. A racist asshole at that. What name do you call Ben Carson? You prick.
privileged ..

While the GOP struggles to crack double digits in terms of votes from African Americans, the party’s overwhelmingly white members seem to have an unending appetite for high-profile, successful black men whose very presence on a debate stage softens charges of hostility and indifference to issues about race. This helps explain whyThe Weekly Standard is officially “Taking Ben Carson Seriously,” as Fred Barnes’ recent cover story puts it.

Even as sycophantic and try-hard a journalist as Fred Barnes admits that Carson has absolutely zero qualifications for and no shot at becoming the Republican nominee. At best, the retired brain surgeon might make a possible Surgeon General (of course, a Republican administration truly devoted to shrinking the size, scope, and spending of government would eliminate such a useless position). But Barnes is game to make the case for Carson, employing what George W. Bush once famously chided as the “soft bigotry of low expectations.” Carson, after all, “has substantial name identification,” avers Barnes. “He can raise money. His poverty-to-prominence story is compelling. He has a grassroots following. He is fluent on national issues.”

And, perhaps most important, notes Barnes, Ricky Skaggs thinks highly of Carson: "You ask him a question and he knows how to answer." Finally, a candidate who knows how to answer.

The GOP s Long Love Affair With Schmucks - Hit Run Reason.com

privileged ..

While the GOP struggles to crack double digits in terms of votes from African Americans, the party’s overwhelmingly white members seem to have an unending appetite for high-profile, successful black men whose very presence on a debate stage softens charges of hostility and indifference to issues about race. This helps explain whyThe Weekly Standard is officially “Taking Ben Carson Seriously,” as Fred Barnes’ recent cover story puts it.

Even as sycophantic and try-hard a journalist as Fred Barnes admits that Carson has absolutely zero qualifications for and no shot at becoming the Republican nominee. At best, the retired brain surgeon might make a possible Surgeon General (of course, a Republican administration truly devoted to shrinking the size, scope, and spending of government would eliminate such a useless position). But Barnes is game to make the case for Carson, employing what George W. Bush once famously chided as the “soft bigotry of low expectations.” Carson, after all, “has substantial name identification,” avers Barnes. “He can raise money. His poverty-to-prominence story is compelling. He has a grassroots following. He is fluent on national issues.”

And, perhaps most important, notes Barnes, Ricky Skaggs thinks highly of Carson: "You ask him a question and he knows how to answer." Finally, a candidate who knows how to answer.

I like Carson, he is my favorite so far.

privileged ..

I like Carson, he is my favorite so far.
THE GOP has a thing for losers....

bullshit!

The Most Arrogant Man in the World

No racism, just naked truth.

Last edited:

The Most Arrogant Man in the World

no this is.....

Forum List

Back