Hussein Still A Stuttering Muslim Moron...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
He seems to have particular trouble with the "if" and "it" words. The most divisive president in history projecting his "okey-doke" schemes and lies on real Americans would be hilarious if it hadn't wasted 8 years and $10T of our money.

Tom, Please stay in your wingnut bubble, stupidity give comfort to the stupid, you'll be fine listening to Beck, Limbaugh, and Savage. And they love the money you fools help make for them.

President Barack Obama will go down as one our very best presidents, there is no doubt of that. Will the conservatives and others disagree, of course, but any review of the past eight years and his accomplishments will prove them wrong.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/ma...tures/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php

One of the great ones. Obama Is One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time. Here’s Why

And our economy improved too. Research shows Democrats are better for the economy — so why do voters trust Republicans more?

He seems to have particular trouble with the "if" and "it" words. The most divisive president in history projecting his "okey-doke" schemes and lies on real Americans would be hilarious if it hadn't wasted 8 years and $10T of our money.

The reason he stutters like that is every so often, while speaking, he thinks of sucking on a huge Saudi penis and it makes him all wiggley and stutters.

Gotta eat your heart out, big boy, that Obama will leave office with an approval rating triple that of the failed cowboy

Gotta eat your heart out, big boy, that Obama will leave office with an approval rating triple that of the failed cowboy

He better get his sorry ass out of dodge soon. Trump has promised to investigate that piece of shit, which why obastard is so worried Clinton will lose. Hussein for prison!

He better get his sorry ass out of dodge soon. Trump has promised to investigate that piece of shit, which why obastard is so worried Clinton will lose. Hussein for prison!

He was born in Kenya....everybody knows it. A president determined to prove it can put him in Leavenworth for the rest of his worthless life and Trump will be that president.

Maybe with your wisdom of politics and the economy you can tell us how a President cam waste 10 trillion dollars. In my school we learned that Congress and in particular the republican house spends our money. OOPSIE

He was born in Kenya....everybody knows it. A president determined to prove it can put him in Leavenworth for the rest of his worthless life and Trump will be that president.
What did that investigative pose of Trumps who went to Hawaii a few years ago find out? Strange that it has never been mentioned again

What did that investigative pose of Trumps who went to Hawaii a few years ago find out? Strange that it has never been mentioned again

Don't ask me what you already know, dimtard.

I know first of all that Trump is FOS. Secondly there was never any investigation and if there was they found out what everyone else knows, the BHO was born in Hawaii.

I know first of all that Trump is FOS. Secondly there was never any investigation and if there was they found out what everyone else knows, the BHO was born in Hawaii.

You are GREAT at parroting media bullshit aren't you?

It was Trump who said he was sending investigators to Hawaii
It was Trump who said they found a lot of incriminating evidence
It was Trump who never mentioned this again
Now who am I parroting

Now who am I parroting
Listen, i'll type real slow...you ..... are.......parroting......media.......bullshit.

He seems to have particular trouble with the "if" and "it" words. The most divisive president in history projecting his "okey-doke" schemes and lies on real Americans would be hilarious if it hadn't wasted 8 years and $10T of our money.]

LOL- poor Tommie- still pissed off that Barack Obama is more successful and popular than Tommie can ever be?

Now who am I parroting
Listen, i'll type real slow...you ..... are.......parroting......media.......bullshit.

How can it be 'media bullshit when those are Trump's words?
“I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It’s very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn’t know which hospital he was born in? How come — forget about birth certificates. Let’s say there’s no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the...in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill.”

Meredith Vieira: “You’ve been privy to all of this, to know this?”

Donald Trump: “Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.”

Vieira: “You have people now out there searching — I mean, in Hawaii?”

Trump: “Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious.”

Tom, Please stay in your wingnut bubble, stupidity give comfort to the stupid, you'll be fine listening to Beck, Limbaugh, and Savage. And they love the money you fools help make for them.

President Barack Obama will go down as one our very best presidents, there is no doubt of that. Will the conservatives and others disagree, of course, but any review of the past eight years and his accomplishments will prove them wrong.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/ma...tures/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php

One of the great ones. Obama Is One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time. Here’s Why

And our economy improved too. Research shows Democrats are better for the economy — so why do voters trust Republicans more?

What alternate reality do you exist in?

Forum List

Back