Hussein working behind the scenes to hurt Trump administration as well as America

Your "proof" is an opinion piece from the NY Times.

Got any hard news, or just this opinion piece?

Did you read the article? It's not an opinion piece. Obozo is working with OFA to destroy the country

hussein obozo is still a dangerous man. Somebody needs to do something about him soon.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/
Miss him already, do you?
Here comes your new avatar:

9mo8x2gz.jpg

It is the NY Post. Not NY Slimes.

If we had two opposing and independent political parties, rather then two colluding criminal gangs, Big Ears would have been impeached and removed for his many crimes and unconstitutional actions. Then we would not have to worry about his continued criminal acts.

Don't worry Obama is more likely to damage himself than Trump the guy is an imbecile. Plus he's lazy.
Yeah.....what with him wandering around the WH in his bathrobe and all.
hussein obozo is still a dangerous man. Somebody needs to do something about him soon.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/
Miss him already, do you?

Like I miss that cancer I had removed

Did you read the article? It's not an opinion piece. Obozo is working with OFA to destroy the country

Actually, I DID read the article, that's how I know it was an opinion piece. If you look at the title of the article, right above it in all caps red letters it says OPINION, meaning that it is in the opinion section of their website, and therefore it is an opinion piece.

You didn't have a problem with Trump constantly criticizing Obama's presidency did you?

It's no secret that Obama has an army of young liberals and more than 250 offices(that should be firebombed) across the country. The NY Times is an Obama apologist and news suppressor. The NY Post is the one who reported the Kenyan Communist's activities.

Actually, I DID read the article, that's how I know it was an opinion piece. If you look at the title of the article, right above it in all caps red letters it says OPINION, meaning that it is in the opinion section of their website, and therefore it is an opinion piece.

Fine, be that as it may, the article brings facts into the light.

Forum List

Back