Hussein working behind the scenes to hurt Trump administration as well as America

Obama will always be remembered by those who know him as contrary, anti-American and weak.

Your "proof" is an opinion piece from the NY Times.

Got any hard news, or just this opinion piece?

Did you read the article? It's not an opinion piece. Obozo is working with OFA to destroy the country

Actually, I DID read the article, that's how I know it was an opinion piece. If you look at the title of the article, right above it in all caps red letters it says OPINION, meaning that it is in the opinion section of their website, and therefore it is an opinion piece.

Fine, be that as it may, the article brings facts into the light.

Good, you've finally admitted it's an opinion piece. Now, the follow up question still stands, got any hard news or just this opinion piece?

I think it's funny that the Obomb bought a house close to the White House to run things during the Hillary administration, and then:

You didn't have a problem with Trump constantly criticizing Obama's presidency did you?

Shit no they didn't. Every time Trump screamed something about Obama not being born in the USA, they all cheered.

Obozo is a former president. Don't you think it's inappropriate for him to involve himself in politics at this point?

I think it's funny that the Obomb bought a house close to the White House to run things during the Hillary administration, and then:

Do you just pull claims like this out of your ass? Obama said that the reason he's staying in DC is so that his daughters can finish school.

Matter of fact, that is the same reason Trump's wife is using to stay in NYC, where she needs extra SS security at Trump Tower.

Did you read the article? It's not an opinion piece. Obozo is working with OFA to destroy the country

Actually, I DID read the article, that's how I know it was an opinion piece. If you look at the title of the article, right above it in all caps red letters it says OPINION, meaning that it is in the opinion section of their website, and therefore it is an opinion piece.

Fine, be that as it may, the article brings facts into the light.

Good, you've finally admitted it's an opinion piece. Now, the follow up question still stands, got any hard news or just this opinion piece?

Lol can you dispute any of the claims in the article???

THANK YOU!

If we have learned anything about snowflakes, its that they demand HARD EVIDENCE before they come to a conclusion on ANY subject.

hussein obozo is still a dangerous man. Somebody needs to do something about him soon.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/
It doesn't matter what Obama is trying to do, no one wants to work with him and none of the politicians will want to be association with him or his policies in 2018.
. Missed the inauguration eh ? Good things are still on the way, so all this undermining has a slim window of opportunity to disrupt things, and then the liberals will be trying to catch up forever afterwards. Enjoy the short term fun liberals, because it will soon end abruptly.

Btw ABikerSailor Here look at the founders of this political organization:

Organizing for Action - Wikipedia

Okay, a political group he formed back in 2013. What's your point?

They're still getting money aren't they? It's an active organization

How is a political group that was formed back in 2013 there to hurt Trump? It was formed a long time before he seriously considered running for president.

Grasping at straws I see................

How is a political group that was formed back in 2013 there to hurt Trump? It was formed a long time before he seriously considered running for president.

I don't think a political organization formed by obozo has the purpose of promoting conservate values. Do you?

It was formed to hurt ANYONE who opposes his Marxist agenda.

You didn't have a problem with Trump constantly criticizing Obama's presidency did you?

Shit no they didn't. Every time Trump screamed something about Obama not being born in the USA, they all cheered.

Obozo is a former president. Don't you think it's inappropriate for him to involve himself in politics at this point?
He isn't an American citizen?

So you think it's appropriate for a former president to derail a current president?

Forum List

Back