Hussien Obama may have put his foot in his mouth this time

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Oregon shooter asked all Christians to stand up and then proceeded to shoot them one by one. Law enforcement is totally silent about the shooter and his motive, which is unprecedented. Meaning, it's still an active investigation, there may be more out there and they are trying to track it down.

What are the chances this is actually an Islamic ISIS terrorist cell, and Obama just shoved his foot in his mouth jumping the gun (pun intended) by going in front of the cameras and making himself look like a clueless ideological radical moron? I'd say at least 50/50 if not more, considering the guy's mission was to kill Christians.

To be determined.

I wonder what he'll do if this turns out to be another Islamic terror attack? It will be very humiliating, and great material for the republican candidates, especially Trump, to make this an example of the asshole we have in office.

Oregon shooter asked all Christians to stand up and then proceeded to shoot them one by one. Law enforcement is totally silent about the shooter and his motive, which is unprecedented. Meaning, it's still an active investigation, there may be more out there and they are trying to track it down.

What are the chances this is actually an Islamic ISIS terrorist cell, and Obama just shoved his foot in his mouth jumping the gun (pun intended) by going in front of the cameras and making himself look like a clueless ideological radical moron? I'd say at least 50/50 if not more, considering the guy's mission was to kill Christians.

To be determined.
Wait....I thought the cops hated Obama? Now they are working with him to cover up a terrorist cell? :laugh:

I wonder what he'll do if this turns out to be another Islamic terror attack? It will be very humiliating, and great material for the republican candidates, especially Trump, to make this an example of the asshole we have in office.
What a dumb ass you are!
laugh.gif

To be determined.

Pretty unusual for politicians to stick their feet in their mouths huh. :)

Zero chance it's an IS cell or anything similar. Guy moved there with his Mommy from the LA area. Religiously motivated it seems, but that's a farcry from Islamic terrorism.

Be sure to stretch before attempting what professional politicians do with ease Roudy.

To be determined.
Wait....I thought the cops hated Obama? Now they are working with him to cover up a terrorist cell? :laugh:
Not covering up, idiot. They are keeping it quiet in order to go after other potential terrorists, dumbass!

To be determined.

Pretty unusual for politicians to stick their feet in their mouths huh. :)

Zero chance it's an IS cell or anything similar. Guy moved there with his Mommy from the LA area. Religiously motivated it seems, but that's a farcry from Islamic terrorism.

Be sure to stretch before attempting what professional politicians do with ease Roudy.
He was not religious. He was occultist, punk rocker with a sick mind. You can start from this post BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims | Page 57 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum and read and see for yourself what was online before it started being changed.

To be determined.
Not covering up, idiot. They are keeping it quiet in order to go after other potential terrorists, dumbass!
So if Obama knows this why is he purposely putting his foot in his mouth dumbass?

They just busted an islamic state training camp in that state a few days ago. Connected?
Islamic cleric tied to failed Oregon terrorist training camp sentenced to life in prison

Oregon mass shooter asked people about their religion before massacering them

Oregon mass shooter asked people about their religion before massacering them

[Note the “Palestinian” scarf around his neck] A 20-year-old man who opened fire at an Oregon community college ordered students to stand up and state their religion before shooting, a witness has told a local newspaper.

To be determined.
So if Obama knows this why is he purposely putting his foot in his mouth dumbass?

Because he can't control injecting himself. If he's so concerned about gun violence he'd addressed all the blacks killed by other fellow blacks every single day in cities like Chicago.

To be determined.

Because he can't control injecting himself. If he's so concerned about gun violence he'd addressed all the blacks killed by other fellow blacks every single day in cities like Chicago.
I guess reading the right wing conservative nutcase blog you use as a news source.makes you ignorant of a lot of things Obama addresses.

To be determined.

I guess reading the right wing conservative nutcase blog you use as a news source.makes you ignorant of a lot of things Obama addresses.

Yeah, like the part that he could have mislabeled and misrepresented a terrorist evident as a gun massacre in order to further his anti NRA ideology? If this actually comes to fruition, he definitely wins the prize for the most incompetent moron president in history. LOL

To be determined.
Amazing

To be determined.
Amazing

Maybe you can tell us why the gunman went from person to person asking for the Christians and then proceeded to murder them?

Let's wait for tomorrow until they announce what they police have found in his residence and on his computer. I never said he IS an Islamic terrorist, I said there are indications the culprit was a Muslim or at least had some issue with Christians. There are only two kinds of people that hate Christians, radical leftist commies like Obama, and Muslims (can be both).

To be determined.
Amazing
The threads DUMBEST comment so far.

Forum List

Back