Hussien Obama may have put his foot in his mouth this time

Oregon shooter asked all Christians to stand up and then proceeded to shoot them one by one. Law enforcement is totally silent about the shooter and his motive, which is unprecedented. Meaning, it's still an active investigation, there may be more out there and they are trying to track it down.

What are the chances this is actually an Islamic ISIS terrorist cell, and Obama just shoved his foot in his mouth jumping the gun (pun intended) by going in front of the cameras and making himself look like a clueless ideological radical moron? I'd say at least 50/50 if not more, considering the guy's mission was to kill Christians.

To be determined.
Wait....I thought the cops hated Obama? Now they are working with him to cover up a terrorist cell? :laugh:

It's those kenyan demonic powers he possesses. He can anyone to do what he wants because Jeebus and Benghazi something something.

I wonder what he'll do if this turns out to be another Islamic terror attack? It will be very humiliating, and great material for the republican candidates, especially Trump, to make this an example of the asshole we have in office.
Whoops he was a conservative republican. Looks like you can stop masturbating over this roudy.

mercer-jpg.51269

Bzzzzzz wrong. He at least sympathized with Islamists and their causes.

Chris Harper-Mercer Connection to Radical Islam?

Like I said, to be determined.
Oh well he sympathized with republicans and their causes too. I bet he hated teh gheys almost as much as you do.

Wow. How and why did jump to that conclusion that I hate gays? You're a little wacko, did anybody ever tell you that? You also need to stop stereo typing and assuming that anybody who doesn't worship Obama like you do is necessarily a die hard republican or right winger. Like I said let's wait and see what the facts bear out and what the guys associations are. The fact that the police have been quiet for such a long time is highly suspicious and supports the theory that this may be an actual terror event we are looking at.
How did I jump to that conclusion?

Oh nvm I've never ever seen you post here. Ever. :rolleyes:

Yes you said I hate gays. Did I say something that led you to believe that? FYI, I don't hate gays but I am against gay marriage. I do think they should be allowed to have a union equal to marriage in every way legally, but to label it by it the religious term of "marriage" is the equavalent of spitting in the face of all religions.

Whoops he was a conservative republican. Looks like you can stop masturbating over this roudy.

mercer-jpg.51269

Oh well he sympathized with republicans and their causes too. I bet he hated teh gheys almost as much as you do.

Wow. How and why did jump to that conclusion that I hate gays? You're a little wacko, did anybody ever tell you that? You also need to stop stereo typing and assuming that anybody who doesn't worship Obama like you do is necessarily a die hard republican or right winger. Like I said let's wait and see what the facts bear out and what the guys associations are. The fact that the police have been quiet for such a long time is highly suspicious and supports the theory that this may be an actual terror event we are looking at.

Yes you said I hate gays. Did I say something that led you to believe that? FYI, I don't hate gays but I am against gay marriage. I do think they should be allowed to have a union equal to marriage in every way legally, but to label it by it the religious term of "marriage" is the equavalent of spitting in the face of all religions.
Oh some common ground for you and the murderer to agree on. How lovely.

mercer-jpg.51269

You sound like an illiterate clown. Marriage is not a religious term. Marriage is a legal or more specifically a political term.

Oh some common ground for you and the murderer to agree on. How lovely.

Yeah, I guess your Messiah Obama has something in common with him as well then. Or was he just lyin' to get elected?

You sound like an illiterate clown. Marriage is not a religious term. Marriage is a legal or more specifically a political term.

Is the black man you worship like a pagan idol also an illiterate clown?

Oh wait, here's your illiterate clown:

Oregon shooter asked all Christians to stand up and then proceeded to shoot them one by one. Law enforcement is totally silent about the shooter and his motive, which is unprecedented. Meaning, it's still an active investigation, there may be more out there and they are trying to track it down.

What are the chances this is actually an Islamic ISIS terrorist cell, and Obama just shoved his foot in his mouth jumping the gun (pun intended) by going in front of the cameras and making himself look like a clueless ideological radical moron? I'd say at least 50/50 if not more, considering the guy's mission was to kill Christians.

To be determined.
Wait....I thought the cops hated Obama? Now they are working with him to cover up a terrorist cell? :laugh:

It's those kenyan demonic powers he possesses. He can anyone to do what he wants because Jeebus and Benghazi something something.
Kenyans kick ass, they always win marathons, on bare feet. LOL

Last edited:

Is the black man you worship like a pagan idol also an illiterate clown?

Oh wait, here's your illiterate clown:

No. Youre still the only illiterate clown I know.

Forum List

Back