'Hypocrisy', Thy Name Is 'Lightfoot'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1682110060124.png

'Do As I SAY, Not As I F*ed Up And Did!'

If the ghetto blacks are literally stupid enough to kill themselves off why try & stop them from doing so? I mean we as the American society have to evaluate the current situation within the black ghettos, & that situation shows a TOTAL NEGATIVITY with the ghetto blacks. Who cares about the black ghetto death rate??? If all black ghettoites in America simply died today would anyone even miss them? The profe$$ional politican$ that play the race card would no doubt mi$$ them but that's about all that would mi$$ them. Helping the black ghettoites to exterminate themselves would be a positive step in my book. There is no Christ/Messiah for them so they come pre-condemned for eternity. "Born To Burn For Eternity" is an appropriate epitaph for the box of rocks dumb black ghettoites. Let the good times roll!!!

If people.don't want to have a candid discussion, it wlll never change. I lived in govt. housing, I can tell you many of the problems and SOME of these problems are injected by the "good guy" (again, noone will talk aboiut it though) as well as primarly single parent homes and a variety of other issues There is no easy solution, but the conversation must be had or no progress is possible. In China and elsewhere, people can be surprisingly blunt. We keep swaying away from the truth, be it government abuses or government housing/ghetto cycles. In East London they have generations of families "on the dole"...it is sad. Govt doesn't help, they often hinder and contriibute to the failures...

Last edited:
Blah, the blacks can abort and kill each other off in wholesale lots for all I care.

That said states that still have the power to do so need to limit the influence of the city states by any legal means available to them.....Maybe count the city dwellers (all flavors) as 3/5ths of a vote.

Forum List

Back