Hypocrite thy name is Republican

I see no problem with this. None whatsoever.

I personally am against ObamaCare for many reason that I can spell out.

But.... if you are so stupid, that you are going to pay for my insurance... I'll take your money! Absolutely I will. And I do. Right now, I'm having you pay my health insurance. Saves me a ton of money, that I put into my mutual funds and buy corporate stocks with.

If you are that dumb... I'll take EVERY DOLLAR YOU GIVE ME.

If you want to pay for my heating bill, I'll take your money for that too. I'll take your money to pay for my phone. I'll take your money to pay for my food. In fact, I applied for it, just to see if I could get it. I was turned down. Sad face. Couldn't get you morons to pay for my food too. Oh well.

See here's the problems with you people. There is a difference between what is good for the country, and what is good for an individual. You pay for everything I want is VERY GOOD for me. Terrible for the country, but GREAT FOR ME. So I oppose your policies because they are bad for the country. But if you enact those policies.... I'll take your cash, and put my money in the bank. I'll take everything you are too stupid to not give me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back