Hypothetical Dilemma.What If A N.Korean Missile Veers Way Off & Lands In China?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:eek-52: Although unlikely, but being most of Kims Missiles are known for never really reaching their targets, or just wind up losing steam and landing in the ocean,,,but what if one of them is really misconscrewed/miscalculated and veers off to any metropolitan area in China, killing god knows how many people. :disbelief:
Anyone wanna guess what Mao Tse Dong would do to Fat Kim?
:banana2:

He would do nothing, since he's dead

Deplorables wonder why we call them dumb

Now the more important question. North Korea fires 4 unarmed missiles into international waters off Guam. We try to shoot them down and miss.

Who has egg on their faces?

Worst case

Not only do we miss, but trump responds with nukes on North Korea.

Last edited:
:eek-52: Although unlikely, but being most of Kims Missiles are known for never really reaching their targets, or just wind up losing steam and landing in the ocean,,,but what if one of them is really misconscrewed/miscalculated and veers off to any metropolitan area in China, killing god knows how many people. :disbelief:
probably visit Russian hookers for golden showers..

Bonus smirk

Since you deplorables "think" North Korea cannot hit the broad side of a barn

What is all the Wag the Dog about?

I think Mao would send a few MOAB's Kims Way

Or 500,000 hungry and very sex starved troops into his backyard..

doesnt China make bombs out of human and dog waste?

No, they have to eat that...

you mean to tell me that when I got to those 2.50 all u can eat chinese buffets,,,I may be eating dog poop disguised as meatballs?

First he would rise from the grave and demand that you spell his name correctly.
does anyone really know how to spell Mow Tse Dong?
Hope this helps.

5750caf390b7ffe50d36ca14f04ea2d4.gif

Don't know about the Chinese, but I'd be laughing my ass off at the irony.

you mean to tell me that when I got to those 2.50 all u can eat chinese buffets,,,I may be eating dog poop disguised as meatballs?
That was the 1980's, so probably and left over money brains..

Forum List

Back