Hypothetical question about Hillary

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is a hypothetical question about Hillary.

Let's say she's the Democrat's Nominee, and it's now October 2015, and because of the E-Mail stuff etc, the FBI actually issue an Indictment of Hillary.

What happens then? Could Obama intervene and over rule it? If not, what happens, Hillary stays as the Nominee?

I was reading the other day about former Louisiana Governor Edwin Edwards, he during one election had more than one Indictment and he was re-elected as Governor, so he didn't have to drop out of race.

What would happen in similar situation with Hillary?

Let's say she's the Democrat's Nominee, and it's now October 2015, and because of the E-Mail stuff etc, the FBI actually issue an Indictment of Hillary.

What happens then? Could Obama intervene and over rule it? If not, what happens, Hillary stays as the Nominee?

I was reading the other day about former Louisiana Governor Edwin Edwards, he during one election had more than one Indictments and he was re-elected as Governor, so he didn't have to drop out of race.

Obama could pardon her...................or she could try to take the oath from prison.

LOL

• Banned

I was reading the other day about former Louisiana Governor Edwin Edwards, he during one election had more than one Indictments and he was re-elected as Governor, so he didn't have to drop out of race.

Obama could pardon her...................or she could try to take the oath from prison.

LOL

hillary-in-jail.jpg

Hillary is guilty. But she won't be found guilty or less indicted. The system is rigged. So nothing to worry about for Democrats.

I was reading the other day about former Louisiana Governor Edwin Edwards, he during one election had more than one Indictment and he was re-elected as Governor, so he didn't have to drop out of race.

Let's say October 2015 has already passed, and Hillary is still free.

• Banned
Hillary is guilty. But she won't be found guilty or less indicted. The system is rigged. So nothing to worry about for Democrats.

Of course you're probably correct, what a sad state of affairs.

• Banned

Let's say October 2015 has already passed, and Hillary is still free.

And?

Yo, that is up to the Department Of Justice? But that Puppet works for Obama, there will be nothing done to the Crook! But FBI people will be on all News Stations telling you what is really going on, and how Crooked this Administration really is!!! Love It!!!
arrest-hillary.jpg

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

Who'd know whether Hillary was going to be indicted? It's been reported in the last day that Obama told donors that it's time to get behind Hillary.

So is it possible Obama knows that H. Is not going to be indicted?

He's the decider, being as he is, the superior officer over his own Justice Dept.

I have a hypothetical question about you.

What year is it, dumbass?

Who'd know whether Hillary was going to be indicted? It's been reported in the last day that Obama told donors that it's time to get behind Hillary.

So is it possible Obama knows that H. Is not going to be indicted?

He's the decider, being as he is, the superior officer over his own Justice Dept.

Yo, you mean?
obama-the-dictator.jpg

"GTP"

Mother Lucy ( Congrads - I read the thread on child "C" :) )

What would happen if Hillary Clinton was indicted a week before the general election? - Quora

Shadow 355

Ooh! A typo...
Now address the Thread.

`

Ooh! A typo...
Now address the Thread.

I don't support Hillary Clinton so fuck off.

LOL

I don't think a POTUS can issue a pardon for crimes that have not been established to exist (i.e convicted).

I know Ford did that with Nixon but I ---- don't think that was Constitutional.

LOL

I don't think a POTUS can issue a pardon for crimes that have not been established to exist (i.e convicted).

I know Ford did that with Nixon but I ---- don't think that was Constitutional.
Well, you have a point there...............so now we have an indicted candidate..............should she stay in the race or should the Dems have picked another candidate because of this possibility.

Mother Lucy ( Congrads - I read the thread on child "C" :) )

What would happen if Hillary Clinton was indicted a week before the general election? - Quora

Shadow 355

Thanks Shadow :smiliehug:

Okay thanks I'll read that link.

I doubt that we would be hearing so much about these emails if she were not running for president.... I am surprised that we haven't heard anything about Benghazi lately.

`

Ooh! A typo...
Now address the Thread.

I don't support Hillary Clinton so fuck off.
OMG...If I were a Liberal I would start crying!

Well considering the FBI are investigating Hillary on the E-Mails, it's not just some sort of fantasy. So I think my question is legitimate, and I was reading about that Edwin Edwards and that's why I got to thinking about if something similar was to happen with Hillary, I think perhaps never occured in the middle of a Presidential Election before.

What year is it? It must be....1896, because I've been supporting and have now ENDORSED William McKinley :smoke:

Forum List

Back