I am a black man and dont give a shit about Jordan Neely

He was a criminal and a nothing and added nothing to society. The End

No one cares if you are a black man. Kindly shut up about it. Also, if I let you do my sister can I get half your reparations?

Meaning what? If I point a gun in your face, are you going to just sit there quoting me one of the Psalms?

Great! Next time some big psycho starts going off on you trapped in a train, you just sit there and wait until he PROVES to you he is going to gut you like a pig when he pulls out a 12" razor!

And he was homeless because he suffered obvious mental issues. Maybe you ought to shut up and instead blame NYC HHS for not giving people like him an option to turn to or get the care he really needed, then maybe so many of these people wouldn't be on the street desperate with no where to turn to.

But instead of blaming the government agencies who are SUPPOSED to help these people, you come here trying to put the blame on the poor victim stuck with the guy just hoping he'd make it home that day to see his family again.

Just imagine how many mental and homeless people could be helped, gotten off the streets and made better, productive people again with the 110 billion dollars Joe Biden pissed away giving it all to the oligarchs in Ukraine who used most of it to buy themselves bigger homes.
Did Neely point a gun in anybody's face?
I don't know for sure if the little old lady behind me in the checkout line isn't going to stab me in the back with a butcher knife. Can I choke her to death now, or do I have to wait until I know she has a knife??

So the propper couse was to just choke him to death right there? Can I kill someone if I don't think they are upstanding enough? Who is allowed to make that decision?

You put him in a choke hold to restrain him till the cops come

You keep yelling, Stop Resisting!
If he does, you loosen the choke hold

If he keeps fighting, you maintain the hold

Yeah, thank goodness we live in a Christian nation.

A witness told CNN Neely did not harm anyone nor did they see him armed with any weapon. Neely was experiencing homelessness, according to a source familiar with his case.
its sad that Neely died being restrained ... its also sad that Neely recently attacked an elderly woman and broke bones in her face .. the man was dangerous ...

But then you get the homeless stink on yous.

its still sad that he died ... but he wasnt murdered like the left claims ...

its sad that Neely died being restrained ... its also sad that Neely recently attacked an elderly woman and broke bones in her face .. the man was dangerous ...
You will need a link to your claim.

wow ! that sounded like something a man would say not an effeminate leftist ! you must have had black coffee this morning instead of your usual pumpkin spice latte !

Did Neely point a gun in anybody's face?
I don't know for sure if the little old lady behind me in the checkout line isn't going to stab me in the back with a butcher knife. Can I choke her to death now, or do I have to wait until I know she has a knife??

Wow. You're a fucking idiot. Had you been on that train that day facing that Neely guy, you would have been crying your ass off as you pissed down your leg.

Apparently you do give a shit. Here's a thought, let the judicial process go through before you call him a criminal.

Forum List

Back