I am a black man and dont give a shit about Jordan Neely

wow ! that sounded like something a man would say not an effeminate leftist ! you must have had black coffee this morning instead of your usual pumpkin spice latte !
Pumpkin is out of season.

He was a criminal and a nothing and added nothing to society. The End

Even the good Samaritan was black it's not even a story.

So the propper couse was to just choke him to death right there? Can I kill someone if I don't think they are upstanding enough? Who is allowed to make that decision?
We should be so lucky to have you threatened by a lunatic in public--and everyone turn a blind eye while he kills your moronic ass.

Ok, lets test you, if a plane crashes on the border of canada and the us, where would the survivors be buried?
The same place the smoke blows from an electric train or the place the egg rolls when the rooster lays it on the peak of the barn.

The commie bastards don't need a good reason to raise Hell, they just need a reason...or an excuse.

The commie bastards don't need a good reason to raise Hell, they just need a reason...or an excuse.
I can only imagine how pissed off the people are who was in town visiting today and had to deal with this bullshit

Yes well, you're undoubtedly among the majority of your fellow black men and women.

The white liberals though, they're all spun up on your behalf.

They know better than you, of course.

What else is new.

Will you shut the hell up about being black? No one gives a damn!

fbj meme.jpg

From what I understand about the NYC subways, the death of this criminal is just a good start.

From what I understand about the NYC subways, the death of this criminal is just a good start.
I see people like Jordan Neely on the subway here in Philly every fucking day

Forum List

Back