I am back, sortof.

OK you are not a christain.

Does your family know that?

Yes, I think they do. Do you kinow why the Jewish people don't accept Christ as their messiah?

So you tell your children that you dont believe Gods exsistance is a fact?

Now that we have established you are not a christian we can move on to the moral question its self.

Do you believe it is wrong to lie?

Did you leave?

About 10 tems he's left now. once I made the mistake of welcoming him back and guess what the asshole did? Yes.,,, that's what he did alright,, so I sent it back special D.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is an outright lie.

It is not true.

It is bearing false witness.

You are not christain and that is fine.

You do seem to like Jesus as a philosopher.

Do you disagree with Jesus on how lying is wrong?

OK you are not a christain.

Does your family know that?

Yes, I think they do. Do you kinow why the Jewish people don't accept Christ as their messiah?

So you tell your children that you dont believe Gods exsistance is a fact?

Now that we have established you are not a christian we can move on to the moral question its self.

Do you believe it is wrong to lie?

You still don't get what agnositc is I see. Oh well, such is life.

You are either a christain or you are not.

Why do you refuse to answer wether you believe people should lie or not?

This is America and you wont see me or anyone else shut up so you can retain failed ideas and promote lies.

Willow lied when she said usc has left the site 10 times.

She refuses to admitt it and the right on here reflexively defends her for lying.

Willow lied when she said usc has left the site 10 times.

She refuses to admitt it and the right on here reflexively defends her for lying.

correct me then, how many times has he left? I know this is important to you. how many times??? What's important to me is the second part of my statement which you have forthrightly and blatantly ignored.. dew kerry on tho.. it's most entertaining.

Its not my problem .

Your problem is you and everyone else knows it was not ten times.

Don't worry Willow, we all (including TruthDoesntMatter) know what you meant and that you were using hyperbole. But, she thinks (which is difficult enough for her) that she has you over a barrel and trust me, it will be weeks before she stops blathering like an idiot over this.

Immie

Forum List

Back